[| -- 2008 NBA All Star Weekend: T-Mobile Rookie/Sophomore Challenge 9PM EST (TNT) -- |]

DYNAMICS

formerly diplomat tdot
9 p.m. -11 p.m.

T-Mobile Rookie Challenge and Youth Jam - TNT

[table][tr][td]
yi_aldridge_300_20080131.jpg

Yi Jianlian will try to help the Freshmen stop LaMarcus Aldridge and the Sophomores.
(Sam Forencich/NBAE/Getty Images)
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Freshmen Look to Halt Soph Streak

Portland Trail Blazers guard Brandon Roy, the reigning T-Mobile Rookie of the Year, and Seattle SuperSonics guard Kevin Durant, the second overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft, lead a list of 18 players selected for the 2008 T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam on Friday, Feb. 15 in New Orleans.
The participants in the T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam were selected by the NBA's assistant coaches, with each team submitting one ballot. The head coaches for the Rookie and Sophomore teams will be the lead assistants from the 2007 NBA All-Star Game coaching staffs.

The T-Mobile Rookie Challenge & Youth Jam will be televised live nationally on TNT and also will be broadcast live on ESPN Radio, while NBA.com will make live audio available to fans in multiple languages.

Forward/center LaMarcus Aldridge, Roy's teammate in Portland, joins him on the Sophomore team, which includes Boston Celtics guard Rajon Rondo, Cleveland Cavaliers guard Daniel Gibson, Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar, Memphis Grizzlies forward/guard Rudy Gay, Toronto Raptors forward and the first overall selection in the 2006 NBA Draft Andrea Bargnani, and a pair of Utah Jazz teammates - guard/forward Ronnie Brewer and forward/center Paul Millsap.

arrow_relatedvideosearch.gif
Read more

ROOKIE ROSTER

• Mike Conley - Memphis - G
  • Kevin Durant - Seattle - G
  • Al Horford - Atlanta - C
  • Jamario Moon - Toronto - F
  • Juan Carlos Navarro - Memphis - G
  • Luis Scola - Houston - F
  • Sean Williams - New Jersey - F
  • Yi Jianlian - Milwaukee - F
  • Jeff Green - Seattle - F

SOPHOMORE ROSTER

• LaMarcus Alderidge - Portland - F
  • Andrea Bargnani - Toronto - C
  • Ronnie Brewer - Utah - G
  • Jordan Farmer - Los Angeles - G
  • Daniel Gibson - Cleveland - G
  • Rudy Gay - Memphis - F
  • Paul Milsap - Utah - F
  • Rajon Rondo - Boston - G
  • Brandon Roy - Portland - G

I hope those little kids aren't gonna be screaming the ENTIRE game like last year

Al Horford will grab 25 boards.

Even in this exhibition game, Durant will shoot <40%.

Sophs by 30.

I tell ya what, I got the Rooks in this game. I think if the Rooks have a chance, this is their year to do it.

Jamario FTW.

Thats right Bargs, not you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BallinBoykz

I tell ya what, I got the Rooks in this game. I think if the Rooks have a chance, this is their year to do it.

Jamario FTW.

Thats right Bargs, not you.
laugh.gif

smh.gif

Is this on in Canada?

^ Sarcasm.

Here is my view. No matter what, Toronto wins.
smile.gif

I dont actually hate Andrea. I liked him last year, and even though he had a slump this year, still like him this year. He is a great player IMO.

Is this on in Canada?

If you have RTV, then everything is on that channel, on the exact time.

If you dont have digital cable, the schedual is as follows

Tonight: 10:00 EST (one hour tape delay) - TheScore
Tommorow: 8:00 EST - TSN
Sunday: TheScore (sorry dont have the time)

Al...
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
@ dude trying to say "Jianlian"

Edit: At least Al had some personality. C'mon, Rudy...

Back
Top Bottom