2008 - XX3's VS CDP's

I just wanted to know from fellow niketalkers which shoes ( XX3's or CDP's )had the biggest impact to you in 2008.Me personaly I think the XX3'shad the biggest impact on me in 2008.Which one impacted you the most.If this has been discussed before lock it up.........

CDP's (some) were dope. Nice to bring back old colorways, but its not the same without the Nike Air on the shoe, or original insoles, but I got theconcept. XX3's were nice, but one pair worth for me.

hmmm...in before the lock???
nerd.gif

btw its pretty much a toss up...I cant really decide

i think the 23s i mean every colorway look good to me
i got one CDP and 2 pairs of the 23s its the 23's for me

The 23's were sick, but the cdps give people a chance to pick up shoes they don't have

In the beginning BEFORE any of the releases, it was only going to be CDP 11/12.

Then all the unknowns became known, by which I mean all the colorways.

XX3 was 2008. I've mentioned this in other XX3 threads, this signature series had a solid line-up. The CDP's were photocopies of the original thing(you know how there's always little flaws and nothing's ever exact). The execution was poor, the match-ups were poor and the quality was poor. Otherwise, 2008 would truly signify and represent 23 years of excellence.

i'm enjoying my cdp iii's and iv's
i didnt have to spend 300-500 on a retro that might crack on me.

Overall the 23s had great color ways, quality and designs. if the cdps had better quality and colors (ex 10, 17, 20, 1s etc..) than the cdps would have beenway better than the 23s.

depends which particular pair.

11/12 or 10/13 > 23's
1/22 or 2/21 <<<<< 23's

basically it all jus depends.

I'm sorry XX3's are just on a different level than the CDP's. I mean most CDP's had poor quality and bad craftsmanship despite the fact thatsome of peoples all-time favorites were in these packs.

XX3's on the other hand all came out beautiful. The quality and craftsmanship is really superb and these will undoubtedly be coveted 10 years from now withhypebeasts of the future salivating at the very thought of a retro.
laugh.gif

XX3's all the way~

23's by far. To end the series with a epic shoe with such quality. CDP's were there to "highlight" the shoe game. But the 23's wowed mostby its design and unique look. To me, the motorsports colour coordination was just great.

To the people who claim, "IT DEPENDS..."

Can I conclude that there was a shoe in the packs that you were missing, and now you've filled an empty spot?

The CDP's have more bad color match ups than good. The only good colors that came to mind were the X/XIII (which I would have liked to see the ChicagoX's but still dope), VII/XVI, and the XI/XII. All the other CDP's had at least one shoe that people didn't like at all. The XX3's had mostlydope colorways and good quality. And plus, being the last numbered shoe and the 23rd year of Air Jordans, its pretty safe to say that the XX3's made 2008.

Back
Top Bottom