2009-10 adidas Basketball thread

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

wuts good wit billups joints when they droppin?

Good question. You talking about the Black colorway?

The D.Rose homes are on Eastbay. You can save $15 using this code...IPEBTF32...Offer expires 2/19/2010 (11:59 pm CT).

It appears most of the people here already know, but we have received the shipments in for the adidas shoes listed below:

adidas TS Supernatural Commander:
Black/Black/Red - Beasley (106559)
Bone/Kelly/Running White - Garnett (106560)
Black/Black/Bright Blue - Howard Away (106558)
Navy/White - East All-Star (109165)

adidas TS Supernatural Creator:
Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555)
White/Metallic Silver/Red - T-Mac (106556)
Red/White - West All-Star (109224)

There is currently an issue when trying to order the adidas TS Supernatural Creator in Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555), but I have notified the appropriate personal to fix the issue.

EastbayRep - Ray

Just got these in the mail today

122n5zk.jpg

x42n2u.jpg

15mnwwh.jpg

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

It appears most of the people here already know, but we have received the shipments in for the adidas shoes listed below:

adidas TS Supernatural Commander:
Black/Black/Red - Beasley (106559)
Bone/Kelly/Running White - Garnett (106560)
Black/Black/Bright Blue - Howard Away (106558)
Navy/White - East All-Star (109165)

adidas TS Supernatural Creator:
Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555)
White/Metallic Silver/Red - T-Mac (106556)
Red/White - West All-Star (109224)

There is currently an issue when trying to order the adidas TS Supernatural Creator in Black/White/Red -  Rose Away (106555), but I have notified the appropriate personal to fix the issue.

EastbayRep - Ray
Ray, how about Supernatural Commander WEST allstar. Why does my local footlocker get the supernatural creator EAST allstars in San Antonio and I couldn't find any in Dallas during the AS game? One more question, I was able to locate the commander bounce 3's Timmy D through another website and none on the shopadidas or eastbay websites. Just odd.

Those Beasleys are
smokin.gif

Today:
382967658.jpg

Originally Posted by T21D

Ray, how about Supernatural Commander WEST allstar. Why does my local footlocker get the supernatural creator EAST allstars in San Antonio and I couldn't find any in Dallas during the AS game? One more question, I was able to locate the commander bounce 3's Timmy D through another website and none on the shopadidas or eastbay websites. Just odd.

Those Beasleys are
smokin.gif
Unfortunately, I could not find any information on the Supernatural Commanders being available in a West All-Star colorway.  If any new information comes up, I will be sure to post an update.

I do not know the story behind the adidas TS BOUNCE[emoji]174[/emoji] Commander III, but maybe it was only offered to certain shops.

As for your Foot Locker question, it is best to contact them directly for assistance, as I do not have any information on Foot Locker and their stores.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by STORM RYDER

@azabweekay

^^^ AHHHH those are so sick azabweekay!
I think the stripes are 3M so they're showing grey.

But wow...loving that colorway!
we definitely need more pictures!

AH. I found these on ISS...

Not mine. They belong to KOBE_DA_BEST24

pimp.gif

Yea, they belong too me, These shoes are just amazing on and off the court.

Some of you guys' posts look familiar. Like I've seen them on +%$ or ISS... Anyway, I'm an Adidas fan too!.
happy.gif

^^^ Could be a definite reason for that huh? Oh, by the way, I have seen that name somewhere before too. Good to see you join us over here.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

For some reason T-Mac's creators did not look like it had the zippered shroud on it.

Correct - they didn't.

2lnzsyb.jpg

Dope Supermans, Fred.  What size does Farmar wear?  Remind me to tell you the story of how I stepped on Jordan Farmar's foot in LA.  LOL

Hey guys, the shoes look wonderful.  Adidas seems to step it up a little bit every year.  Has anyone played in their pair?  Don't really need a full review per se but a brief one and a yes/no recommendation would be great.  I'm actually still using both my ts creators and ts commanders. 

Duke...  You're always great for these reviews!  Your input would be greatly appreciated as always. 

Thanks guys!

Originally Posted by duke4005

^^^ Could be a definite reason for that huh? Oh, by the way, I have seen that name somewhere before too. Good to see you join us over here.
That avy looks familiar, too... 
laugh.gif

For dnvtran, I just copped the Supernatural Creators (D-Rose Away CW; Damn I wish they'd release the Home CW here in the Phil), and I must tell you, the name is truly fitting. The cushioning on the ankles is so thick and comfortable. The new sole also does a lot for you. I noticed my movements such as changing direction and speed a bit easier. The fit is also nice, too. It's snug, but then not restricted. It's like a second skin. If the Home CW releases here, I may sell mine and cop that instead. I also have my eye on the Commander's though. I've been hearing so many good things about it in another forum I go to.

Back
Top Bottom