2009-2010 NBA Championship Prediction

laugh.gif
at least say who you think will win the other awards, MVP, coach, most improved, rookie of the year, all-nba, defensive

You don't have much credibility if you can't even spell the team that you're predicting...

Lakers over Cavs.

But this is pointless and will probably get locked.

--In before the lock.
--But for the sake of argument..Cavs over Lakers in 6. Especially with Amare.

Well of coruse the easy pick is Cavs/Lakers in the finals, but we all know how the playoffs can be. We don't know about injury or anything.

Out of the west it could be the Lakers, Mavs or Nuggets. In the East it could be Cavs, Magic or Celtics. In the east IMO I don't think anybody can stop the Cavs but you never know. I know last year I thought the Magic didn't stand a chance and look what happened. In the west the Nuggets are strong. Very strong. They have bigs that push our bigs around and the back court is great. The Mavs got better with that trade but we still have to see it in action.

I do believe it will be the Lakers and the Cavs when it is all said and done. Prediction...I can't do it. Yeah the homer in me says Lakers but the basketball fan tells me this is going to be close. Very close. Game 7 last second shot close (IMO).

June will be fun fellas. I just hope it actually happens this time.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

laugh.gif
at least say who you think will win the other awards, MVP, coach, most improved, rookie of the year, all-nba, defensive

seriously... this fool thinks hes doing it. Great prediction!!! 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom