* 2009-2010 NBA-NFL-MLB-NCAA Season Jordan Brand thread! *

ohhh boy those XIIIs are
pimp.gif

I don't know about you guys but if I was Joe Johnson I would demand some heat from JB if Bibby is going to rock heat like those XIII's. 6 rings?
indifferent.gif

Was watchin the Hawks and Suns just a little bit ago... Bibby with the low XIII's and Johnson had the pe XII's. straight fire. great ending to thatgame too crazy buzzer beater!

kmarts are the best cw imo then augustin's, i don't like rip's pe but overall nice to see all the 12's, wish rayray would rock some nicepe's soon

^^^^^Would love to see Roy in some j's on the court. Maybe a P.E
pimp.gif
Now that Juwan Howard is on the blazers, and hes on team jordan, maybe Roy is next tojoin, hes better than 3/4 the players on team jordan.

Originally Posted by cberr

Originally Posted by cnoriega

It's a BAAAAAD time to be a JB athlete! All they get to wear is garbage now!

it really doesnt matter, they get all the shoes they need its not like they get 1 pair to wear all season dog. and really with the pic quote everybody?
Nobody said they only get one pair to wear for the whole season, in fact where did you get that out of what I said ANYWAYS????? I said it's abad time to be a JB athlete, meaning, this isnt their glory days, meaning...... THEY ARE PRIMARILY WEARING TEAM KICKS as opposed to past seasons where theyprimarily wore RETRO's and CURRENT model PE's!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't believe I just did all that explaining for this dude!

OMG Kevin Martin and Gerald Wallace's 12's were so fresh...

Being a Kings fan, Id punt a ****** for those 12s in my size...

The lighter shade of that green on the Ray Celtic XII's looks
pimp.gif
, ascompared to the dark-pine colorway from Seattle. I wonder if they sent it to him with the Green laces, or he's changing them himself..

Back
Top Bottom