2009 ACURA TL WITH TECHNOLOGY PACKAGE!! NEED SOME OPINIONS

used car dealers 
grin.gif

:wow: 30k miles/year

personally, if i'm gonna buy used, i'd go through a private seller and have a mechanic inspect it

Last edited:
This > that

any who... your better off looking for another car, like everyone else said 91k is alot consider the year

there's penty of other cars around that price range

is350, gs300, maxima etc etc.

Last edited:
91k miles for an 09, most likely highway miles. aint nothin to be afraid of because highway miles are harmless. dont let people here discourage you, go see the car. its a great deal. just dont fall in love. ask lots of questions!

OP if your seriously considering this car Ive some land for sale in Antarctica too.

For real though... the price is ok but it still leaves way too much room for depreciation if you plan on keeping the car for over 3 years, especially with the high miles. Also Acuras have not really been cheap to maintain ever since they started sharing fewer and fewer parts with their Honda counterparts, this is especially true for the AWD models like the one you are looking at.

I own this car, same tech-specs and all. It's very, very good. I have not had ANY problems with it yet. I'm sitting at about 50,000 miles. If you want to talk to me about it, PM me. But in all honesty, this is an amazing car. A lot of power but still quiet when you are driving it. I've had passengers talk about how they don't even know they are going too fast or too slow because of how the car operates. It's literally a smooth ride.

If you don't get it I'm gonna jump on it. Semi-srs I want a new car but now is not a good time to spend that much money on a different car. I don't add a lot of miles per years anyways so I would get it if I was car shopping today(if it was through a private seller). I like this and the previous body style(owned before).

Last edited:
91k miles for an 09, most likely highway miles. aint nothin to be afraid of because highway miles are harmless. dont let people here discourage you, go see the car. its a great deal. just dont fall in love. ask lots of questions!

This especially here in Cali. I copped my 05 acura tsx with 75k miles in 09. As of today it has 168,XXX miles so ive put about 93k miles since Ive bought it and its still runs great!

Back
Top Bottom