frown.gif

PG- Rafer Alston/Aaron Brooks/Kyle Lowry
SG- Tracy Mcgrady/Von Wafer
SF- Ron Artest/Shane Battier
PF- Luis Scola/Carl Landry/Chuck Hayes
C- Yao Ming/Dikembe Mutombo

Its a shame how much injuries riddled this team. That roster is
sick.gif

I believe with Yao and Mac healthy they would have beat the Lakers and advance to Finals

Originally Posted by ACBboyz84

I believe with Yao and Mac healthy they would have beat the Lakers and advance to Finals

the lakers played down to that avg rockets team that took them to game 7. u think they do that with yao and mac playing?

I rememeber that series because Yao had a lot of heart and chose to continue playing even though he had a foot injury...
frown.gif

legit role players/supporting cast. too bad the stars were never fully healthy together. when artest went at kobe, lol.

Originally Posted by IluvJordanXI

I rememeber that series because Yao had a lot of heart and chose to continue playing even though he had a foot injury...
frown.gif

Wasnt that the foot injury that ended his career tho? 
tired.gif

The Rockets in the early 2000's was 
pimp.gif
 tho

Stevie Franchise, Cuttino, then T-Mac came in and had guys like David Wesley, Bob Sura, Bobby Jackson, Juwan Howard, Deke 
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

i really wanted one of those teams to win a title just cuz of the guys on the team

laugh.gif
Na not a tmac thread, not here to argue who hes better than, who hes not, etc. just an old rockets team thread that had a SQUAD, but was injury plagued. 

what could have been 
30t6p3b.gif
. Even that clown Von Wafer was balling his @!# off
laugh.gif

I think it was the 2008 season they had that 22 game streak. If healthy this team would of been nasty with that supporting cast around T-Mac/Yao

Back
Top Bottom