2009 live in the Flesh(Pix)

Just like one of my first posts ever.... I have a hard time liking ANY Jordan that he actually did not wear... I guess it is just that nostalgic feeling thatyou get....like looking at the Retro's, you remember a GAME, or a COMMERCIAL... but now, you are forced to look at just the shoe and not the MAN...

So for a long time I have not liked the shoes when they first come out, but they ALWAYS seem to grow on me....and these are starting to do the same...The HEELdoes not bother me at all, its not like its a stiletto or anything, it isn't that much different than when the SHOCKS first came out....
wink.gif

im really starting to like these shoes. but the price is a major turn off.

These will be the first Jordan's that I won't by. I saw them the other day and was disappointed. And I don't care how comfortable they are. I findthey look bulky and clumsy. And I have every Jordan thus far except for the 21 because i missed buying them. But these are a definite no no for me. Too bad.:-(

Originally Posted by SiG21

im really starting to like these shoes. but the price is a major turn off.
I have to agree with ya, the price is too high, but I'm starting to like them more and more too....

They are growing on me. If I can ever get them for around a 100 I will buy them.

Back
Top Bottom