2009 Milwaukee Shoe Summit: Scrapped

CHANGE OF PLANS:

We're going to push it back to this fall. Just going to work out better scheduling wise, then Moda will still be able to be apart of this.

Thanks,

B

AYO B. if you need anything i might be able to help i dont know what to do but if asked to do anything time permiting i will i vote for july aswell cause illbe out of town n june

Well Brandon im game 100% and ill be down with what ever you need help with let me know you got my number

-Tyler

well we're off on the right foot.

anyone know places that would like to sponsor/donate something start to hit them up....

Sounds good. July 25th works for me as well. Brandon if you need any help let me know. So what are we going to be doing at the summit?

yea july 25th is a good date... ill be back from school in atlanta. have there been any other plans yet??

so far july 25 is sounding like best date for all paries involved (including, myself cuz i might have to stay in NC for some time this summer for work andeverything). but anyways im def down to participate and help if needed. i actually tried posting in this thread the other night but my phone wasnt logged inand i was too lazy to retype everything i said in the other room on the comp. anyways i think we should have like a bbq or sumthin man im down to put up like20-50 bucks on meat man, ppl tend to usually show up better if food is involved so that was my suggestion. i have no idea about a place to hold it tho. B uhave much better business connects wit the shops around the city (im more cool wit employees, not manager) so u may have to spearhead the location, but stilllemme know if u do need some help im always down to at least try i mean the worst a connect can say is nah.......

also if anyone has any size 9-9.5 heat they are trying to off around that time holla at me i will def still b lookin for pickups (especially luckies)

^i'll see what i can do.

BBQ is a good idea. I don't have a problem with a park, some basketball. ( On a sidenote sho3tym prepares award winning chicken wings )...

keep the comments coming fellas. When i go to a shop and say, are you interested, best believe they check forums...

Sneakaprince I have a size 8.5 cdp 6/17 that ive been wanting to get off my hands for retail. Not sure if you could squeeze into those.

Sho3tym. Im willing to put in money for food. And wings are always a good thing to. A BBQ sounds great. Id almost rather have it at a park, so we could just beoutside. Basketball sounds great to. Yea we need a flyer. I live in the madison area so I could get some people from around here. For the BBQ would we docatering? or just go out and cook our own? I like the sound of just making our own food. Should we do a raffle possibly? get some goodies from local shops andraffle them off? Just throwing out some ideas.

^all solid ideas.

Try to get some numbers for me, on guys who would come from madison.

I would prefer we cook our own. Cost effective.

If anyone can produce a flyer, that would be huge.

DO IT BIG!

nice its good to hear all these idea's coming together...this should be good. Looking forward to this going down...

-Tyler

DAMN Brandon that is HUGE for us to be gettin MODA nice...ill see what i could do on getting the fliers...lol

-Tyler

^they're upstairs area is huge.

I told them we would come deep, so fellas, you can't let me down.

please try to confirm if you will be able to make it...

Simply Beautiful that we can use there upstairs area. I will tell my guys in Madison about this. As for me i can go 100%. So Sho3tym if you need any helpgetting stuff set up like tables, chairs, etc let me know. Will Moda3 be posting this on there blog?

^yeah, i'm cool with eric, he's a real stand up guy. *remember that when your in there*,

i'm sure i can talk someone over to produce a flier and what not.

This biggest thing will be us spreading the word, because with this venue, we'll get non-sneaker heads in there. I would hate to have a"Shoe-Summit" and have more non-shoe heads than shoe heads.

So email your friends, put it your sig, blog about it, call your girl, do something...lol

I'm going hard....i'm also gonna talk to Eric about a tee? any thoughts?

Here is what I was thinking:
OldMilwaukeeBucksLogo.gif

Instead Bucks it would say Kicks, and where the Basketball is we would substitute shoes. Thoughts?

yea that would be a tight shirt what kind of shoe would we use...like some Air Jordan 1's...?

-Tyler

and even as lame as it seems...im trying to figure out what shoes im gonna wear to it...lol

-Tyler

UGK4Life- Not Lame At all, im doing the same haha

Sho3tym- Great idea I would defiently buy a t-shirt for this. And I really like the Old School bucks logo. Also as for food what are we going to do? We couldhave it catered but then we would probably need to charge an admission fee. But if we do decide to charge an admission fee then we could raffle off somegoodies that we may get from other shops..just throwing out idea's.
As for the logo i think an Air Jordan 1 maybe a black-red colorway? Or maybe a Black cement III?

Getting really excited for this.

Im heading down to DXC tommorow and im also excited for that. Will post how it was and maybe throw in a couple of pics.

Back
Top Bottom