2009 NT SO CAL SUMMIT DODGER STADIUM IS TODAY!!!! THURS! 4/16 MEET UP 6:10PM!

Fights go down there all the time (especially when the Giants are in town).

Aint nothin though. We rollin deep.

Soon as we hear "Kunte Kinte" we'll know what time it is.

Originally Posted by stepinitup

my boy said ppl at the game last night had a big a^% food fight in that all you can section

I didnt know it goes down like that over there

whaaat?

well umm...i reallllly hope you guys would bail ya boy outta jail. cause if a food fight gets started im gonna get my gucci on and hop over cats to sock peoplein the mouth.
i <3 NT that much.

Originally Posted by BobbyBrownpacks

my boy said ppl at the game last night had a big a^% food fight in that all you can section

whaaat?

well umm...i reallllly hope you guys would bail ya boy outta jail. cause if a food fight gets started im gonna get my gucci on and hop over cats to sock people in the mouth.
i <3 NT that much.
I got 20 bucks on your bail..
laugh.gif

whaaat?

well umm...i reallllly hope you guys would bail ya boy outta jail. cause if a food fight gets started im gonna get my gucci on and hop over cats to sock people in the mouth.
i <3 NT that much.

yup.

im with you

I remember last summit there was homie that got hit with a hotdog back of his head lol

ill pitch in only if you throw someone to the outfield Handsome B.

Off white Greezee, how does that sound
laugh.gif

[table][tr][td][/td] [td]
I remember last summit there was homie that got hit with a hotdog back of his head lol
[/td] [/tr][/table]
Who was that?

laugh.gif
at Jehul and Israel. You guys are damn fools. Rjwco, some dude threw a hot dog and it hit my brother on his beanie. That's when I stood up to see whatwas crackin'.
I never found out who threw it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by djaward

whaaat?

i <3 NT that much.
I got 20 bucks on your bail..
laugh.gif

co-sign, just liek how i pitched in for our project
nerd.gif
spolier [+]

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

this is not the most we've had.... I will have a list of names.... who has how many seats, etc.
there's only 39 of us.
only???
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

yoo if anyone has an extra ticket get at me i contacted feelmode but i dont know if hell check NT by then!!!! will just send paypal/cash or whatever is needed!

contact me asap: mex3x13 or phone: 3108029066

Yeh 39 isnt the most.....it's about normal, how many summits is this? 10? I can count like 6 or 7 Ive been to and 1 or maybe 2 that Ive missed

Back
Top Bottom