2009 official Pac-10 football post

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I'm putting USC on upset alert. Washington will play them down to the wire on saturday and I'll go as far as saying I got Washington winning.

The line is USC -21. Jump on it quick.

Yup, USC better not take the dawgs softly. Locker is about to play his heart out but it still won't be enough, our defense is just
sick.gif

How you gonna let IDAHO throw for 300 something yards
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
sick.gif
If Idaho didnt have so many penalties at the start %+*% could have gotten ugly
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Ideally I would like both USC and Cal to go undefeated til they play Oregon St., then have the Beavers beat 2 highly ranked teams and move up into the Rose bowl position

The Beavers +**%#*+ suck and almost lost to UNLV. They ain't beating #*!* this year, and finishing 4th in the Pac-10.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

Ideally I would like both USC and Cal to go undefeated til they play Oregon St., then have the Beavers beat 2 highly ranked teams and move up into the Rose bowl position

The Beavers +**%#*+ suck and almost lost to UNLV. They ain't beating #*!* this year, and finishing 4th in the Pac-10.

Considering you are a Ducks fan, your opinion is completely obsolete, you are just salty that your team isn't going anywhere this year.

Considering you are a Ducks fan, your opinion is completely obsolete, you are just salty that your team isn't going anywhere this year.

Considering you're a Beavers fan, and the last time we saw you %$%+*+! talking $%%% you were crying and going to El Paso, your opinion is completelyobsolete. Beavers suck and won't beat USC or Cal. Quote me on that.

Oregon could go 1-11 for all I care. All I want to see is Beavers fans crying like little $%#*++! again. Worthless %!+ fanbase.

Thread revival. What are your thoughts so far on the season for the Pac-10?

8. Oregon
Get the $#%% outta here. Oregon is finishing in the top half. Anyways,

1. USC
2. Cal
3. OSU
4. Oregon
5. Zona
6. UCLA
7. ASU
8. WSU
9. Stanford
10. Washington

Italicized because those 3 are pretty much a coin flip.

Considering you're a Beavers fan, and the last time we saw you %$%+*+! talking $%%% you were crying and going to El Paso, your opinion is completely obsolete. Beavers suck and won't beat USC or Cal. Quote me on that.

Oregon could go 1-11 for all I care. All I want to see is Beavers fans crying like little $%#*++! again. Worthless %!+ fanbase.

Yea last year was a bad loss for the Beavers, and alot of the fairweather fans got hurt and jumped off the wagon, whatever, I am not mad. Beavers are alotbetter team than the Ducks, and that is all that matters.

Beavers are alot better team than the Ducks, and that is all that matters.

We'll see later this year. I don't feel the Beavers are "a lot" better than the Ducks by any means - they lost a ton of good players, justlike the Ducks. The only place where they're better right now is coaching, because Chip Kelly is looking like a fool out there.

I'm interested in who's going to take 3rd place in the Pac-10 rankings, because we all know Cal and USC is going to be on top again. I'm guessingeither Oregon, UCLA, or Arizona.

Originally Posted by 18key

8. Oregon

1. USC
2. Cal
3. OSU
4. Oregon
5. Zona
6. UCLA
7. ASU
8. WSU
9. Stanford
10. Washington

Dude are you serious? Washington played tough and almost beat LSU, Oregon got stomped by Boise State and barely pulled out a win against Purdue. The Ducks aredefinatly a bottom 3 team at the moment and will stay there after their next 2 losses to Utah and Cal. Phil Knight isn't going to be able to buy your wayinto a bowl game this season.

8. Oregon

1. USC
2. Cal
3. OSU
4. Oregon
5. Zona
6. UCLA
7. ASU
8. WSU
9. Stanford
10. Washington

Dude are you serious? Washington played tough and almost beat LSU, Oregon got stomped by Boise State and barely pulled out a win against Purdue. The Ducks are definatly a bottom 3 team at the moment and will stay there after their next 2 losses to Utah and Cal. Phil Knight isn't going to be able to buy your way into a bowl game this season.

Well, Oregon barely beat Purdue and lost to Boise St. last year....finished 10-3... It's a long season, let's just let them play.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Dude are you serious? Washington played tough and almost beat LSU, Oregon got stomped by Boise State and barely pulled out a win against Purdue. The Ducks are definatly a bottom 3 team at the moment and will stay there after their next 2 losses to Utah and Cal. Phil Knight isn't going to be able to buy your way into a bowl game this season.

Well, Oregon barely beat Purdue and lost to Boise St. last year....finished 10-3... It's a long season, let's just let them play.

Exactly. But I wouldn't expect you (airblaster) to say anything positive about UO so it's not a big deal that you think I'm crazy. As long as youknow that Washington playing LSU tough doesnt mean they dont suck.

Originally Posted by dr funk 13

Exactly. But I wouldn't expect you (airblaster) to say anything positive about UO so it's not a big deal that you think I'm crazy. As long as you know that Washington playing LSU tough doesnt mean they dont suck.

I am just saying, how can you put UO up so high and Washington in the last 3 when their performance has equaled, if not surpassed the ducks so far this season. As for saying the Ducks barely beat Purdue last year and lost to Boise St., both of those teams were alot better last year at the same time. I predict yourteam to lose the next 2 games at Utah and Cal then probably lose to UCLA, USC, and the Beavers. Again that is just what I am thinking, I guess we will have towait and see.

8. Oregon

1. USC
2. Cal
3. OSU
4. Oregon
5. Zona
6. UCLA
7. ASU
8. WSU
9. Stanford
10. Washington

Your rankings are absolutely terrible... How in the hell did you come up with the conclusion that WSU is better than Stanford and Washington when theycan't even beat hawaii AND they lost to stanford on top of that??
Also UW is much better than you spot you put them in. 10? 10?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know if you have something against UW but you know damn well that these are NOT the same huskies from last year.

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Your rankings are absolutely terrible... How in the hell did you come up with the conclusion that WSU is better than Stanford and Washington when they can't even beat hawaii AND they lost to stanford on top of that??
Also UW is much better than you spot you put them in. 10? 10?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know if you have something against UW but you know damn well that these are NOT the same huskies from last year.

eyes.gif
My opinion is my opinion. This has to do with where they'll finishat the end of the year. I think WSU will finish better than Stanford.

I'm sure Washington is better than 10th, too. I just dont like them
indifferent.gif
I can tell you're a Washington fan, so I apologize if I hurt your feelings
wink.gif

I am just saying, how can you put UO up so high and Washington in the last 3 when their performance has equaled, if not surpassed the ducks so far this season. As for saying the Ducks barely beat Purdue last year and lost to Boise St., both of those teams were alot better last year at the same time. I predict your team to lose the next 2 games at Utah and Cal then probably lose to UCLA, USC, and the Beavers. Again that is just what I am thinking, I guess we will have to wait and see.

Because I think that's where they'll finish the season. And I think Oregon is that much better than Washington. I dont think the Ducks will lose to theBeavs, but when do we ever think our schools will lose to each other?
And Oregon better beat USC. I have a big night planned and that would definitely take away from the night in a big way.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by chris82790

anyone goin to cal/usc on oct.3rd?

I will defitly be there and rest of cal's home games. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!
I'll probably sneak in... lol.

Damn how you gunna sneak in?? I'm flyin up Oct 1st tryin 2 party up there stayin in the dorms...Tix are freakin expensive man idk what ima do

Back
Top Bottom