5. Oregon
6. UCLA
7. Stanford
8. Washington
9. ASU
10. Washington St

Go in on me if you want

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

I really can't see Oregon being top 3 in this conference. I'm sorry, I just feel they're overrated. They lost what..12, 13 starts or something like that. Plus a new HC. Chip Kelly is cool and all, but Belotti got the shaft. It will hurt 'em.

Cal is always giving USC one helluva fight during USC's dominance of the Pac-10 and they have a lot of returning starters. Plus they get USC at home...They got to be favored to be the runner ups in this conference.

Here's what I think:

1. USC
2. California
3. UCLA
4. Arizona
5. Oregon St.
6. Oregon
7. Washington
8. Stanford
9. ASU
10. Cougs

Pulled this from BEFORE the season started....I'm actually hoping UW jumps more spots, but I can dig it.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

Originally Posted by chris82790

anyone goin to cal/usc on oct.3rd?

I will defitly be there and rest of cal's home games. GO BEARS!!!!!!!!
I'll probably sneak in... lol.

Damn how you gunna sneak in?? I'm flyin up Oct 1st tryin 2 party up there stayin in the dorms...Tix are freakin expensive man idk what ima do
Student section hook-ups... Good luck and ask some of those freshmen to let you in somehow.

MN about to spank CAL just saying
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by CertifiedSW

Originally Posted by 18key

Originally Posted by airblaster503

Your rankings are absolutely terrible... How in the hell did you come up with the conclusion that WSU is better than Stanford and Washington when they can't even beat hawaii AND they lost to stanford on top of that??
Also UW is much better than you spot you put them in. 10? 10?!?!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I don't know if you have something against UW but you know damn well that these are NOT the same huskies from last year.

eyes.gif
My opinion is my opinion. This has to do with where they'll finish at the end of the year. I think WSU will finish better than Stanford.

I'm sure Washington is better than 10th, too. I just dont like them
indifferent.gif
I can tell you're a Washington fan, so I apologize if I hurt your feelings
wink.gif
Why couldn't you have just said that in the first place...
laugh.gif
then it would've made some more sense. Why the hate for UW? They haven't done anything to any team except give them wins
smh.gif
frown.gif

And yes, you did hurt my feelings, but I guess I'll accept your apology
grin.gif

1.USC
2.Cal
3.UCLA
4.Arizona
5.Oregon State
6.Washington
7.Oregon/Arizona State
9. Stanford

I didnt include Wazzu cuz they should be d2 by now anyways.. haha. but you can put that at 10... I wanna put UW higher cuz i bleed purple and gold.. but ithink they are a year away..

Originally Posted by toutle5

1.USC
2.Cal
3.UCLA
4.Arizona
5.Oregon State
6.Washington
7.Oregon/Arizona State
9. Stanford

I didnt include Wazzu cuz they should be d2 by now anyways.. haha. but you can put that at 10... I wanna put UW higher cuz i bleed purple and gold.. but i think they are a year away..
Yeah the cougs are absolutely terrible
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

If they lose this week they definitely belong in D2.

I think the one thing that can be confirmed in this thread is that WSU does not deserve to be playing a Pac 10 schedule currently. Swap them out for BoiseState and see if they truly can hang with the big dogs for an entire season.

Yeah my sister is on rally committee so I got the hookup to be with them, but getting ANY ticket is so damn expensive right now....lowest I seen is like 120

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I think the one thing that can be confirmed in this thread is that WSU does not deserve to be playing a Pac 10 schedule currently.
roll.gif
roll.gif

http://www.calbears.com/s.../spec-rel/091809aaa.html

Cal And Texas Announce Home-And-Home Series
Golden Bears to travel to Austin in 2015 before Longhorns visit Berkeley the following season.

Cal has scheduled a home-and-home series against Texas in 2015 and 2016

Sept. 18, 2009

BERKELEY - Cal and Texas have scheduled a home-and-home football series for the 2015 and 2016 seasons, the schools announced Friday. The Golden Bears willtravel to Austin for a game on Sept. 12, 2015, before Texas visits Berkeley the following season for a contest to be played on Sept. 10, 2016.

Texas holds the all-time lead in the series, 4-0. The teams have not played since 1970 when the Golden Bears and Longhorns met in Austin. The first meeting inthe series was also held at Texas in 1959, while UT and Cal have also played twice in Berkeley in 1961 and 1969.

"We're pleased to be able to continue scheduling quality opponents such as the University of Texas," said Cal Director of Athletics SandyBarbour. "We want to give our football program every opportunity to compete and succeed at the national level, as well as bring outstanding collegefootball games to Memorial Stadium for our fans. Playing this home-and-home series against Texas will accomplish both goals."

Among Cal's other non-conference games scheduled over the next several years are home-and-home series with Colorado, Ohio State and Northwestern.

The Bears will host Colorado next Sept. 11 before visiting Boulder on Sept. 10, 2011. Cal travels to Ohio State for a contest on Sept. 15, 2012, while theBuckeyes visit Berkeley on Sept. 14, 2013. The Bears are also scheduled to host Northwestern at Memorial Stadium to open the 2013 season on Aug. 31, beforestarting the following campaign in Evanston against the Wildcats on Aug. 30, 2014.

again

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JONFARR

I think the one thing that can be confirmed in this thread is that WSU does not deserve to be playing a Pac 10 schedule currently. Swap them out for Boise State and see if they truly can hang with the big dogs for an entire season.
I think Oregon is the one who couldn't hang with the big boys a few weeks ago

Back
Top Bottom