2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

FORMER JRU STALWART AND HARBOUR CENTRE MAINSTAY JAYSON NOCOM passed away earlier this morning in a motorcycle accident.

RIP JAYSON NOCOM.
RIP J. Nocom..

Originally Posted by jeddahblaster

Originally Posted by soul228

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

soul, did rr garcia play for the tams in hs as well?
Nope. He was reffered to FEU by Barroca being his teammate in HS in Zamboanga. Although I believe he's age is still eligible for the UAAP Jrs. then, he opted to concentrate with the RP Under 18 and FEU's Team B.

where is Marty Pierce the former CESAFI jrs MVP? Injured ba?
He played last game...he's using his mother's surname Pereabras...

3760458660_6e8bd9ab6d.jpg
3760460770_919570d7e0.jpg

RIP J.Nocom

[h3]IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: Starting Thursday, July 30, 2009, all UAAP games will be played at the Araneta Coliseum. This isdue to complaints from UAAP alumni, students, fans and other viewers regarding the faulty air conditioning inside the Philsports Arena (ULTRA). Until furthernotice.[/h3]

Letran routed AUF today, 94-64. I love how the Knights play. They don't let-up even with such a big lead. Show no mercy.

That ninja Black should learn a thing from Letran. You don't play your 3rd stringers early in the game. Stupid move.

Just watched the JRU game awhile back. Was curious about the team since they are undefeated and all. Also that Cagoco guy has been there for ages haha around3-4 years ago i saw him play and he still wore number 13 and was playing a lot of minutes, i thought he was already a junior but until now he is still playinghaha

John Wilson was on fire during the last two mins. I think he scored 11 or 13 points, he shot 3 3 pointers on those points and was very calm and cool about it.No boasting and trash talking. Is he really that good? He was even fading a bit in one of those threes.

yeah..John Wilson killed Mapua...
pimp.gif
although I came from Mapua
happy.gif
..wala na sila maasahan tsaka di pa clutch si Mangahas, Acosta at Guillermo..atbakit ba nila pinilit agad yun 3pt shot with 1:17 pa.3 points lang ang lamang..
indifferent.gif
kung nashoot lang sana nila yun FT's nila. pero malupit talaga si J.Wilson...from 18 down tapos nanalo pa..At least some improvement kay Jason Pascual..

DLSU won 68-48 against NU, DLSU did really great on their defense, giving NU an extremely hard time to bring the ball down, and NU didn't have any made 3pt shots, hopefully this is a wake-up call for the Archers, on Sunday, they'll face UST and this will be a very good game, I can only see the weakness ofthe Tigers at the 1 spot, they only have Fortuna as their legit PG which will be having a hard time bringing the ball down, for the Archers, they'll have ahard time in the front and wing spot, Mirza, Ababou, Camus, Maliksi are playing at their best so far, Andrada, Maui, Bringas, Ferdinand should step up, I heardCoach Franz scolding Ferdinand awhile ago, due to his wrong decision making and he told Ferdinand that he's not giving any effort inside the court,hopefully this would motivate him in their succeeding games

College of St. Benilde vs Arellano University currently playing in 3rd overtime, 6 players from Arellano are already foul out, while 3 for the Blazers, classicgame!

College of St. Benilde won against Arellano University by 10 in 3 overtime, Jeff Morial 31 pts 10 rebs 1 ast, scored 32 pts in the previous game against EAC.

Back
Top Bottom