2009 UAAP-NCAA Thread

That was pretty close for ADMU earlier, 61-52 over ADU. Salamat really stepped up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by manilaboyxix

Originally Posted by cubed

Should this be a foul?!hahaha

knuttel checking out lopez's balls.
greenwich sobrang cheesy moment?
laugh.gif
madaming caption pwede ilagay dito, nakaktawa pa yung titig ni lopez,

anyway great game last night yung ust lasalle game

it was a heartbreaking lost for the Archers, but nonetheless, a well fought game by the Archers, especially by the rookies, I'm very sure they'll beback next year, with the experience they have this year, the future indeed looks really bright. A team to watch out for next season.

True, even though the archers still haven't found that guy to give them their much needed leadership, their rookies do show a lot of promise.

I think yes, but Archers must win against NU first, we can't underestimate NU, remember what they did with Ateneo during the 2007 season.
smile.gif

In the highly likely scenario that DLSU gets stranded by the Final Four bus, we will miss you.

IMO, La Salle got the short end of the stick in yesterday's game. The refs let go of the shoulder Ramos planted on Mendoza...but called that foul on KishCo when his hand grazed the head of RR Garcia? The replay showed that he took an extra step and they let that go too.

Oh well, bad breaks. But I admire how the rookies of La Salle played especially Tolentino, Marata and Andrada. Wala silangyabang and nasa lugar yung intensity nila. I hope FP benches his veterans na din for the last game against NU. Isamana niya sa bangko si Webb. He hurts the team less when he is sitting down
mad.gif

fly swat ala takenori akagi ginawa ni riel cervantes kay joshua webb
pimp.gif

imo DLSU played well against FEU...Marata = clutch
pimp.gif
but RR garcia andRiel Cervantes played well too..iba parin pag DLSU di kakalas sa laban..Ano nangyari kay Mangahas? di maganda pinakita niya this season same with hisbrother..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom