2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by nimhet

Originally Posted by you big dummy

me9de1b5fe3cd5bf29f1a55.jpg

those Gtown shorts are dope...looks great with the CG's..
pimp.gif

great pic... of Jordans!

why everyone and they motha wearing the grey cools??? nike/jb musta gave a truckload of freebies out to get the shoe out there, so all the hype would be on it come dec 23'd

why everyone and they motha wearing the grey cools??? nike/jb musta gave a truckload of freebies out to get the shoe out there, so all the hype would be on it come dec 23'd

Originally Posted by flappy188

The hype for the CG's has been here since damn near before the summer. Why some of you can't face the fact that people may actually like these is incomprehensible to me.

The hype for the CG's has been here since damn near before the summer. Why some of you can't face the fact that people may actually like these is incomprehensible to me.

I'm sorry but that's a pretty dumb statement.   
Cool Grey's or any 11's alone always warrant popularity.  

I'm sorry but that's a pretty dumb statement.   
Cool Grey's or any 11's alone always warrant popularity.  

Back
Top Bottom