2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Originally Posted by ijapino

Gilbert should do a Jordan countdown before the season winds down....Air Jordans I-2011 in consecutive games...

that would be
pimp.gif
guessing about which colorway he will wear thge next game instead of which brand/model/colorway

Originally Posted by ijapino

Gilbert should do a Jordan countdown before the season winds down....Air Jordans I-2011 in consecutive games...

that would be
pimp.gif
guessing about which colorway he will wear thge next game instead of which brand/model/colorway

Originally Posted by Zyzz

Originally Posted by inchecksince81

Not agreeing with the xi low i.e he wore today. Major step back...
co-sign, UGLY
Ya maybe but I think all us sneakerheads can over look that because come on, the mans wore more heat and variation in one season than dudes will ever even come across.

co-sign, UGLY
Ya maybe but I think all us sneakerheads can over look that because come on, the mans wore more heat and variation in one season than dudes will ever even come across.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

I wonder if he would have the courage to break out a pair of 2011 White/Cement 3's.

Bibby already did, why wouldnt he?

I wonder if he would have the courage to break out a pair of 2011 White/Cement 3's.

Originally Posted by Freeze

Because of the limited padding on the ankle area. 
Umm, he just wore lows. What makes you think he cares about padding in the ankle area?

Umm, he just wore lows. What makes you think he cares about padding in the ankle area?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

word. i dont think he cares too much about support.  besides...you think those Dolce's he wore are made for this life?

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

word. i dont think he cares too much about support.  besides...you think those Dolce's he wore are made for this life?

Originally Posted by upandcoming

co-sign, UGLY
you forgot Kobe 2002-2003 season

Back
Top Bottom