2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Those IX premio worn by agent 0 is 
pimp.gif

Was that navy blue on the 2010's Wade wore on Veterans' Day? That's what it looked like on TV, and I immediately wanted a pair.

Was that navy blue on the 2010's Wade wore on Veterans' Day? That's what it looked like on TV, and I immediately wanted a pair.

Originally Posted by kc37

Yes, I believe it was navy but I don't understand why he was wearing them.  There's no navy in the Heat uniform.

Yes, I believe it was navy but I don't understand why he was wearing them.  There's no navy in the Heat uniform.

Originally Posted by TMcGrady1

Veterans Day

Veterans Day

Areans has been killing it with jays so far this year, guess it worked out with getting dropped from adidas

Areans has been killing it with jays so far this year, guess it worked out with getting dropped from adidas

All i want to know is if those shoes are from his own personal stash, or JB actually sending him those shoes. Its so hard to see ppl rock OG colorway J's on the court nowadays.

Talking about the Taxi.

All i want to know is if those shoes are from his own personal stash, or JB actually sending him those shoes. Its so hard to see ppl rock OG colorway J's on the court nowadays.

Talking about the Taxi.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Veterans Day
That's what I thought.  Damn, I hope those release at some point.

Originally Posted by gimpy gimp

Veterans Day
That's what I thought.  Damn, I hope those release at some point.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Talking about the Taxi.

More than likey JB is hooking him up.

Originally Posted by eddo1005

Talking about the Taxi.

More than likey JB is hooking him up.

Back
Top Bottom