2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

Kobe in XIs in unfair
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Is Gilbert like the unofficial mascot of JB. Dude wears some heat, but DMP V's in a Wizards uniform?

He also packs heat in his locker with his heat

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Is Gilbert like the unofficial mascot of JB. Dude wears some heat, but DMP V's in a Wizards uniform?

He also packs heat in his locker with his heat

ap-84cbc952ea8b478c925564fc70bd20e6.jpg

i know they aint jordans..........but arenas is rocking some serious heat this season.  I hate seeing the whole NBA wearing the same hyperdunk crap nike is putting out..............

ap-84cbc952ea8b478c925564fc70bd20e6.jpg

i know they aint jordans..........but arenas is rocking some serious heat this season.  I hate seeing the whole NBA wearing the same hyperdunk crap nike is putting out..............

This man Gilbert Arenas is that freaking dude. I haven't seen an NBA player rock a variety of consistent heat in YEARS. So I'm excited to see what heat Gil brings out each night.
pimp.gif

This man Gilbert Arenas is that freaking dude. I haven't seen an NBA player rock a variety of consistent heat in YEARS. So I'm excited to see what heat Gil brings out each night.
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom