2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

ap-c06b4ea4eb3c4b0a9966cf0247fb9d07.jpg

Marcus with the Bins! Nobody feeling the bin 5s? I think they are fire. Like the white laces.

Marcus with the Bins! Nobody feeling the bin 5s? I think they are fire. Like the white laces.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Gilbert's feet have to hate him. I played in cool grey's last night for senior night and they KILLED my feet. I had 3 pairs of elites on and by overtime my feet were in pain.

Wearing a different pair every game has to be painful, they all look nearly brand new and not broken in.
Pretty sure the quality of his shoes are different from the quality we get.

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Gilbert's feet have to hate him. I played in cool grey's last night for senior night and they KILLED my feet. I had 3 pairs of elites on and by overtime my feet were in pain.

Wearing a different pair every game has to be painful, they all look nearly brand new and not broken in.
Pretty sure the quality of his shoes are different from the quality we get.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I've updated the first page with pics from each game Gilbert Arenas Plays....

It's funny because I actually started tracking this before Gilbert Arenas created his own microsite. His site, however only shows the shoe he wore and not an in-game photo...

Wow, thats Gilbert's own site? I thought that it was just a fan-made site.

Originally Posted by ijapino

I've updated the first page with pics from each game Gilbert Arenas Plays....

It's funny because I actually started tracking this before Gilbert Arenas created his own microsite. His site, however only shows the shoe he wore and not an in-game photo...

Wow, thats Gilbert's own site? I thought that it was just a fan-made site.

Back
Top Bottom