2010-2011 Jordan Brand NBA/NCAA Season kicks thread. Vol. "What's Gilbert Wearing?"

gyi0063722526.jpg

Originally Posted by king26

Originally Posted by cbrooks3

Gilbert's feet have to hate him. I played in cool grey's last night for senior night and they KILLED my feet. I had 3 pairs of elites on and by overtime my feet were in pain.

Wearing a different pair every game has to be painful, they all look nearly brand new and not broken in.
Pretty sure the quality of his shoes are different from the quality we get.

^nope 

Gilbert's feet have to hate him. I played in cool grey's last night for senior night and they KILLED my feet. I had 3 pairs of elites on and by overtime my feet were in pain.

Wearing a different pair every game has to be painful, they all look nearly brand new and not broken in.

^nope 

Originally Posted by NK47

^nope 
Interesting.

Originally Posted by NK47

^nope 
Interesting.

Originally Posted by 23jump9man45

Is that guy yelling in the Bibby picture really wearing those???? Lol

hahahahaha i jus peeped son!  he looks like a G.I. joe with Uggs on

Originally Posted by 23jump9man45

Is that guy yelling in the Bibby picture really wearing those???? Lol

hahahahaha i jus peeped son!  he looks like a G.I. joe with Uggs on

I can't see how anyone could wear III's in a game, my feet move around way too much in them...

Back
Top Bottom