2010 Air Max 95 Neons

just got a pair of air max 95 neons. i got a size 11 thinking they would fit like the rest of my shoes but they are kind of small. i was just wondering if anyone knows if these are cut small. i dont know much about 95s since this is my first pair. so are they cut small or are my feet just getting bigger?

just got a pair of air max 95 neons. i got a size 11 thinking they would fit like the rest of my shoes but they are kind of small. i was just wondering if anyone knows if these are cut small. i dont know much about 95s since this is my first pair. so are they cut small or are my feet just getting bigger?

I think they are cut small. I have a couple pairs of air max's and the majority an 11 has plenty of room for me, but the 95's are very snug, i say go up .5 size, the majority of them are like that.

I think they are cut small. I have a couple pairs of air max's and the majority an 11 has plenty of room for me, but the 95's are very snug, i say go up .5 size, the majority of them are like that.

They are "cut" the same as any other Nike. The difference from any (Nike) shoe that you feel is the way the shoe is designed. The AM95 is more narrower in the toe cap. It's the way the shoe is designed + how your foot is, that is why you feel it snug. I wear a 9 in all Nikes. The only variations is with brands.

They are "cut" the same as any other Nike. The difference from any (Nike) shoe that you feel is the way the shoe is designed. The AM95 is more narrower in the toe cap. It's the way the shoe is designed + how your foot is, that is why you feel it snug. I wear a 9 in all Nikes. The only variations is with brands.

I usually wear an 11 in Nike bball shoes...

These fit best (and feel best on my foot) with no insole at size 10.5...

I can't explain it.

I usually wear an 11 in Nike bball shoes...

These fit best (and feel best on my foot) with no insole at size 10.5...

I can't explain it.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

makes sense. thanks man.

Originally Posted by DJMano34

makes sense. thanks man.

i think im going to take them back and get an 11.5... but since we are on the topic, does anyone know where i can get the matching windbreaker or shirt that goes with these? the onewith the ribs?

i think im going to take them back and get an 11.5... but since we are on the topic, does anyone know where i can get the matching windbreaker or shirt that goes with these? the onewith the ribs?

^
At this point, a personal seller, or eBay, or maybe luck at an outlet...

Misc. items were popping when these first dropped, now that stuff seems to be soldout.

^
At this point, a personal seller, or eBay, or maybe luck at an outlet...

Misc. items were popping when these first dropped, now that stuff seems to be soldout.

^^ eyes yeah i know. i was going to get them then didnt then my girl actually surprsed me with them. so now im trying to find some stuff to match and noticed these isnt nearly as much as when they released. i did find a nice shirt on karmaloop though.

^^ eyes yeah i know. i was going to get them then didnt then my girl actually surprsed me with them. so now im trying to find some stuff to match and noticed these isnt nearly as much as when they released. i did find a nice shirt on karmaloop though.

Back
Top Bottom