2010 AJ 6 Varsity Red/ Black Pics in jeans from sneakgeekz

Originally Posted by intrikal

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

sorry there is no right way to wear those, those VI's are straight garbage i hope they rot on the shelves.

Couldn't of said it any better myself. Look at these varsity red VI's, they look like they would easy fade. I give this shoe a few wears before it starts to lose it color. Well actually by looking at the pictures, those varsity red VI's are already fading LOL.

Originally Posted by intrikal

Originally Posted by trethousandgt

sorry there is no right way to wear those, those VI's are straight garbage i hope they rot on the shelves.

Couldn't of said it any better myself. Look at these varsity red VI's, they look like they would easy fade. I give this shoe a few wears before it starts to lose it color. Well actually by looking at the pictures, those varsity red VI's are already fading LOL.

So this means that the shoe will be a easy cop because majority of the people are saying pass. im copping maybe two pair if my money is right

wow these do look like #%!% ... they look worn real bad
smh.gif
im about to sell my 2000 retro pair but i think i might just keep them and rock them instead.

Originally Posted by lalo1333

well, they're the closest i'll get to infrareds, sooooo im coppin

well actually u can either cop the og's or the 00 retros, dont just settle for these.

anyways, alot of NT says they will be passing but these will be in their closet on RD or if they go on sale.

or the same excuse that comes everytime, "they grew on me" or "i regret passin"

honestly, they could have BEEN WAY BETTER, but it is wat is it. i for one will not be buying them, since i have the 00retros

I mean I think i will still cop, they red and black 6's....ill still be able to rock them...i just wont buy them for retail

to be honest...i really don't mind these..... my infrareds cracked on me so it looks like ill be getting these to replace um
these are going to get worn to death, ugly suede or not...
btw...dude isn't even rocking these good

Back
Top Bottom