2010 Cold Turkey Advice

been goin at it on the cigs for 6 years now and im only 21 time travels fast any advice on quiting i need to dead this S_t asap i still never figured how iquit my heavy weed habit to once every 6 or 7 months and cant dead cigs im on at least 2 a day but when i drink i go thru damn near half a pack help. anyadvice?

2 a day? get chantix man, i'm on it right now. working well so far only about a cig in a week and it tasted nasty and made me feel gross. Good luck

tell yourself its bad and a waste of money. also girls dont find it attractive
3 reasons right there

Dude,

I've been goin through the same problems as you. Smoke herb + cigs damn near everyday for 5 years. I deleted my weed contacts off my phone and startedworking out. I'm not craving cigarettes at all anymore. I work out 5 days a week now and the cravings are gone. Not to say I won't smoke when itsoffered, but exercise has seriously helped me stop being a pothead and heavy cig smoker.

I wore the Rx patch for a week or so just to help with the physical cravings and I avoided situations that I would normally smoke, such as drinking and bars.You can't just stop smoking, you have to change the behaviors and associations that revolve around the whole ritual of smoking.

Originally Posted by 410FRESH

Try to Chew gum when you feel like smoking

Not to threadjack or anything but is that girl in your avi named sammi? And im trying to quit smoking cigs cold turkey starting Jan 1st, last time i tried ilasted 3 days
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom