2010 NBA Media Day photo thread

Originally Posted by kiddwill58

Originally Posted by windycity7

thunn please im calm obviously u arent the bucks r tough they are gonna give u problems just like lal n okc is gonna give my team problemsbut as i remember last year we gave da lakes a whoopin 3 games n kobe had his worst fg peformance just chill worry bout da eastern conference thunn no hard feelings just wait til da season start

pass kindergarden bro? *$* is thunn anyway i know the buck beefed up fam & so did we but the mavs aint doin &()& in the western conference FACE IT & STOP CRYIN

yo thunn is a way of sayin fam or homie in qb but watch yo mouth u crying about dem dayum bulls u not even a laker fan y r u goin hard imma stop replyin to ya stupidity cuz u gonna make something out of nothin n im not about goin back n fourth on niketalk so plz fall back ight thunn plz go do u

WATCH MY MOUTH? WHAT YOU GON E-SLAP ME
roll.gif
.............your right i am a bulls fan BUT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT LA/UTH/DAL so...........im talking about the lakers because you said la is glad they didnt see us in the playoffs but the US didnt make it to the 2nd round the "us" crapped out & fell face first trying to get to the 2nd round the "us" with the great team built to take down la couldnt take down the 1st round battle....but they would have done better than utah? quick answer NO they would have got dragged THUNN

Originally Posted by This Aint Aruba B

This has to be the most unintentionally funny thread, I've seen.
Welcome to NT. Media day threads are always good for lulz
laugh.gif

nope no e slap
roll.gif
 n thats y u can talk all da $#^% u want but any who we wouldve gave da lakers a problem n beat like i sed we have pieces n we gonna take care of bussiness utah is done okc no center we can beat la if we play them in da playoffs just like u will da bulls will beat da celtics right or wrong?but wuteva calm down im done wit this

kiddwill58:
thunn please im calm obviously u arent the bucks r tough they are gonna give u problems just like lal n okc is gonna give my team problemsbut as i remember last year we gave da lakes a whoopin 3 games n kobe had his worst fg peformance just chill worry bout da eastern conference thunn no hard feelings just wait til da season start
Dude says 'Wait till the season starts' like he's not the one spouting off.
roll.gif

nope no e slap
roll.gif
 n thats y u can talk all da $#^% u want but any who we wouldve gave da lakers a problem n beat like i sed we have pieces n we gonna take care of bussiness utah is done okc no center we can beat la if we play them in da playoffs just like u will da bulls will beat da celtics right or wrong?but wuteva calm down im done wit this

bulls can beat the celtics dal can get thunned by the lakers

Originally Posted by JumpmanFromDaBay

Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

lakes lucky they didnt face WARRIORS in the playoffs last year
Fix.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
sure not serious (upgrade from not sure if serious)
Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

lakes lucky they didnt face The SPURS in the playoffs last year
Fix.
grin.gif

ok, agreed the spurs would have ok alot better than the weak !$% mavs but they still would have lost prbly alot worse than bos got it.......

ight now hope off my @#%^

whos jock you .....nobody but yourself..........ive already moved on your just stuck in the past.... kid is worse than yuku......

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

^ Ummm... Thunder?

Tell me I'm not the only one taking them seriously.
I'm with you.  Durant will be MVP before long, and the whole "grow your own" thing they got going will take them far.  young players, young coach, great chemistry, they're going places for sure.  this might not be their year, but soon enough... add a young big and they will be scary good. 

as for Dallas..
Originally Posted by JD617

Dallas has no chance of beating the Lakers in the playoffs.
I give the Suns and Spurs more of a shot than Dallas still.  and mind you I'm NOT a Lakers fan by any means, and I don't hate on Dallas at all, just being real. 

OK thunns, I'm out. 
alien.gif

Im still not a big fan of the Jazz new colors. Glad the note is back, but the mountain logo we still have to use is %$$ ugly now. It bothers me how the numbers dont match the Jazz on the jersey.

Originally Posted by nicedudewithnicedreams

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Utah can def beat the Lakers.
laugh.gif
roll.gif

And Dwill is my favorite player...but they got swept last year.  Only one team can beat the Lakers in the West potentially and that is OKC.

The Kings got one too many knuckleheads for my liking.
You hated on the Tyreke pick last year. It worked out for the Kings. Please continue the hate on DMC this year. Thanks.
smile.gif
Your right, Tyreke had a great year and is a special talent but the problems I had with Tyreke I still have...He doesn't pass, he's a hog who controls the ball about 80% of the possession.  He isn't really a 1 guard or a 2, and still has a spotty jumper.

He's been part of a murder investigation and got in trouble for racing this summer going way over 100 MPH.

Throw in DeMarcus, another guys who has a very high ceiling, but is extremely immature and acts like a 5 year old on the team.  Donte Greene is another guy who is a chucker that acts like he is 5 years old at a time.  You guys have one of the more talented young cores in the league, Petrie drafts extremely well.  I liked the Cousins pick and the Whiteside pick.  But they need to get in some mature, chemistry guys on that team.  I don't see anyone there who has a particular high basketball IQ.  They need a disciplinarian coach or an older guy who can get those guys to focus on basketball 24/7.  You give any group of kids under 24 millions of dollars, there going to wild. Then you have a bunch of dudes who already have character question marks...idk.  I hope they play well this year, but I can see Cousins breaking down into a tantrum n the court by game 15 when 'Reke won't pass him the ball.

Back
Top Bottom