%!#@ this thread !
smh.gif
clowns

YES IM MAD
u and me brotha. i havent even been able to sleep im so pissed still
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
I havent slept either because of this man. This damn laker fan above u talkin about adding mcgrady
indifferent.gif
the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer. We tryna do anything to get out the dumpster of the Eastern Conference while u have the NBA champs who are also favored to win it all this year with fans like that who are never satisfied. GTFOHWTBS !!!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

tired.gif
 y u gotta put it like that. not only am i really mad now.but im now sad and dissapointed
tired.gif
indifferent.gif

F my sports life. i swear. all my teams suck. i love my knicks. i love my jets.i love the yanks but it hurts more how the knicks and jets never do anything. fml. i hate my sports life.for real its always just been misery.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by bijald0331

^Sounds like you need therapy dude. Seriously.

laugh.gif
if uve been thru the decades of misery that my sportsfanhood life has been thru, believe me, you would see where im comin from 

tired.gif

alien.gif

reprted on sc just now that tmac n sergio rodriguez would go to the knicks...

so long duhon

Trade Landry for martin houston? Seriously? But u can't just trade t-mac to us without a 2012 first rounder? What a joke
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Originally Posted by W1LL 1 Am

Uptown1090Slime wrote:

%!#@ this thread !
smh.gif
clowns

YES IM MAD
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
I havent slept either because of this man. This damn laker fan above u talkin about adding mcgrady
indifferent.gif
the richer get richer and the poorer get poorer. We tryna do anything to get out the dumpster of the Eastern Conference while u have the NBA champs who are also favored to win it all this year with fans like that who are never satisfied. GTFOHWTBS !!!
eyes.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by NobleKane

Originally Posted by Uptown1090Slime

Uptown1090Slime wrote:

%!#@ this thread !
smh.gif
clowns

YES IM MAD
mad.gif

smh.gif

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
eyes.gif
mad.gif

roll.gif

indifferent.gif

happy.gif
KingFoamNYC wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

roll.gif
 please stop you guys are killing me over here
roll.gif

But Lebron > Kobe though
laugh.gif
happy.gif

now ur buggin
alien.gif

Today if u could choose between Lebron or Kobe to put on the Knicks who would you? He's annoying and stupid but he is the best player in the NBA you know that

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

happy.gif
KingFoamNYC wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

But Lebron > Kobe though
laugh.gif
happy.gif
now ur buggin
alien.gif

Today if u could choose between Lebron or Kobe to put on the Knicks who would you? He's annoying and stupid but he is the best player in the NBA you know that

roll.gif
 dam u got me there
roll.gif
 fresher legs and hed be the king of NY and just cuz ive met LeBron before and begged him to come to our knicks
laugh.gif
 he just gave me the
grin.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

happy.gif
KingFoamNYC wrote:

NobleKane wrote:

roll.gif
roll.gif

But Lebron > Kobe though
laugh.gif
happy.gif
now ur buggin
alien.gif

But you got those tiny hands though

Landry being included was not a good move by the rockets but if they get Jordan Hill some how in the three team deal, then I guess it makes it less difficult to go at the rockets management.

And if Tmac remains in sacramento and is bought out if the three team deal fails, Denver could also scoop him up as well.

Williams
Tmac
Lebron
Jamison
Shaq

Billups
tmac
melo
k-mart
NeNe

Bench on the Lakers.

I would choose Denver. I know the article says lakers or Cleveland but I would still have denver in the mix.

I think He would go to cleveland or Denver as a dark horse team when it comes to playing.

Only teams that could use the two guard.

Yeah, but there are other factors besides just starting. Location, familiarity with people on the team (Artest, Kobe), etc. would also be contributing to where T-Mac wants to go so IF he gets bought out, the Lakers should have as good of a chance of any of landing him, but from what Phil said it looks like their content with Morrison, Powell, DJ, Farmar, and Shannon on the bench
sick.gif

Originally Posted by VC3FAN

Landry being included was not a good move by the rockets but if they get Jordan Hill some how in the three team deal, then I guess it makes it less difficult to go at the rockets management.

And if Tmac remains in sacramento and is bought out if the three team deal fails, Denver could also scoop him up as well.

Williams
Tmac
Lebron
Jamison
Shaq

Billups
tmac
melo
k-mart
NeNe

Bench on the Lakers.

I would choose Denver. I know the article says lakers or Cleveland but I would still have denver in the mix.

I think He would go to cleveland or Denver as a dark horse team when it comes to playing.

Only teams that could use the two guard.

did you see the video i posted? he wants to play with kobe. and our bench is the weakest of the top teams. wherever he goes hes gonna come off the bench,

Rockets really messed up by trading Landry. Landry should have been one of the untouchable players on that team.

Back
Top Bottom