2010 NBA Trade Deadline thread

Sac would be extremely stupid to do that deal with the Knicks... Seriously.

As a GM there's no way in hell I'm taking Jeffries, the contract alone makes it not worth it
smh.gif

Originally Posted by khoshabasfinest23

So is this official? Giving up landry ruins that deal for Houston. I wouldn't have done it. I'd give up scola before landry
Wow people are high on Landry. I think Morey's thinking was that Scola/Hayes at the 4 would be a strong enough combination to justify letting go of Landry to shore up the off-gaurd position. Kevin Martin is a legitimate perimeter scorer in the NBA. There are only about 10 or 15 of those in the league. You pass that up for Carl Landry when you have Scola? 

I dont get how a team would trade a young athletic 4 who is avging 16 and 6 who is paid cheap for a 2 who yeah is a great scorer but is paid a lot plays no D.

Don't worry Knicks fans, from everything I read it looks likely TMac will end up a Knick. We'll see though. Hopefully the Rockets net back Jordan Hill.

so ee got joe alexander and warrick for salmons.....not bad i guess

dont like alexander but warrick is a good backup

lets get rid of tyrus n ill be good till summer

I was just stating where he would get the most playing time.

I truly do not care where he goes really.

My team will not lose playoff hopes with him going to any of the teams that were said

laugh.gif
mad.gif

i guess Landry was salty from was a RFA and wanted out of Houston as soon as possible. Either way, we are replacing his scoring and then some with martin. It is terrible to watch Ariza chuck up so many shots from outside. Martin can take some pressure off Brooks on the outside, maybe increasing brooks production. but this move is for past this year. cause Brooks, Martin, Ariza, Scola, Yao is pretty damn good and can be a top 4 team out west. depending on what they do with the bench but Battier, Lowry, Hayes isnt bad either.

Houston fans have to trust Morey regarding the evaluation of Landry. Morey has 15 MIT math nerds on staff crunching numbers 24/7 evaluating players.

I'm really not a fan of the Rockets trading Landry.
smh.gif

And I have serious doubts that STAT will be traded today.

Originally Posted by NobleKane

u know i had to pull it out lol

and to laker fan who said he wouldnt want tmac on the team. are u serious???? tmac may not have gotten out of the 1st round but sasha, adam, and jordan have and they all SUCK BALLS

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AKERS

NYK basically has no leverage now. Sac and Houston can pull off this deal themselves, or, NYK can relent on some of their gripes in the first Houston deal, all that protection of picks. That or hope TMac is bought out, and signs with the Knicks. Doubtful though, since, NYK is more interested in his expiring contract, and if TMac is bought out, why choose the Knicks, when more then likely, he can latch onto a playoff squad.

^ I'm confused... I thought the deal was finalized already, meaning the Knicks didn't have to deal with Houston anymore and they could sit at the table with Sac. Am i missing something?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

^ I'm confused... I thought the deal was finalized already, meaning the Knicks didn't have to deal with Houston anymore and they could sit at the table with Sac. Am i missing something?
nerd.gif
its not final. They're probably gonne wait till the deadline to either try and deal with the Knicks or involve them in a 3 team trade. I personally hope the Knicks stay outta this
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

Originally Posted by Seymore CAKE

nerd.gif
its not final. They're probably gonne wait till the deadline to either try and deal with the Knicks or involve them in a 3 team trade. I personally hope the Knicks stay outta this
laugh.gif

8eb15d4a70835aa02f00304f51b2ff0d94be045.gif

Back
Top Bottom