2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

DoubleJs07 wrote:
*And if I was a Broncos fan, I'd be kinda pissed at taking Tebow that high.  Unfortunately, he'll be on the roster longer than McDaniels is the coach.  McDaniels better know what the hell he's doing or he'll be running this franchise into the ground with his decisions. 
PREACH!  I am sure the whole country was like !%+...over Clausen...or...McCoy?  When you got Orton and Quinn as 1 and 2 on the depth?  McDaniels may turn out to be a genius by why pay a guy 1st round money when you could have easily gotten him in the second or even the third? 

McDaniels just put a HUGE bullseye on his back, he better win next year.

He's only played major football for 1 season, but the skillset/tools are there. He has a chance to be great w/ NFL coaching. Saw him WRECK some LT's who were drafted in the 1st rd (Anthony Davis) and one who could be a 1st rounder in the next 2 years (Andrew Datko). The potential is there, but we all know, potential can get you fired.

And LOL @ How much Adam Sheffler (sp?) was wrong last night 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JinKazama

DoubleJs07 wrote:
*And if I was a Broncos fan, I'd be kinda pissed at taking Tebow that high.  Unfortunately, he'll be on the roster longer than McDaniels is the coach.  McDaniels better know what the hell he's doing or he'll be running this franchise into the ground with his decisions. 
PREACH!  I am sure the whole country was like !%+...over Clausen...or...McCoy?  When you got Orton and Quinn as 1 and 2 on the depth?  McDaniels may turn out to be a genius by why pay a guy 1st round money when you could have easily gotten him in the second or even the third? 

McDaniels just put a HUGE bullseye on his back, he better win next year.
The thing w. McDaniels IMO is that his ego gets in the way of making rational decisions.  I think it has a lot to do with his young age in coaching and trying to prove to EVERYONE that who's in charge....whether it's by way of a power trip or flexin'....he's done some good things, but his share of run-ins with players on his own team, other players in the NFL, and other decisions really make me wonder how long he'll last in Denver as a HC.   

I like our picks for the most part, but I would have perferred we go with at least 1 skilled player instead of 2 offensive lineman. 

It's safe to say that the NFC East certainly belongs to the Dallas Cowboys yet again this year.  Can't wait to see Dez Bryant destroy the ********, and more importantly Laron Landry during that first Sunday Night game at Fed Ex.

Rd 1 Loser = Denver

100% Truth.

I'm loving the switch to primetime... Goodell is definitely winning with this move IMO... Last night was madness with the trades and you've gotta think that'll continue tonight and through tomorrow... Should be interesting to see what happens early in Round 2...

If you're the Rams right now, are you kicking yourself you didn't go another direction at #1 and snag Jimmy today? No way they could have seen that coming, but you gotta wonder what else they coulda done... Take Regis Benn NOW and give Bradford one damn weapon out wide...

Broncos... Huh. I guess I'm not mad at em... I don't buy Colt in most offenses and I understand a lot of people are probably rubbed the wrong way by Jimmy but... Wow. I'm not gonna hammer on it, because everyone shoulda known somebody would fall in love with Tim in interviews and workouts and overdraft him.

Dez...
pimp.gif
And all you Boys fans were freaking out that Jerry hadn't made his splash yet...

Jerry Hughes with Dwight Freeney... Get after em, fellas...
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

.....no hate, but why do people see Mike Irvin as some sort of "great" mentor (off the field)?  I don't get it.   
I think it's just more that he's been there and fought through his struggles and problems and come out on top of it... There's no legal issues with Dez. He's just kind of a clown... Say what you will about Michael, but all indications are he worked harder than anybody out there to maximize his ability... Dez just needs somebody to hammer on him about the small things, and I think Mike is a good fit for that... Mike had his issues, but I think he gets it.

Bunch of people on the radio today saying Gruden's sitdown with Clausen screwed Jimmy in the end...here's the interview :

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

I'm loving the switch to primetime... Goodell is definitely winning with this move IMO... Last night was madness with the trades and you've gotta think that'll continue tonight and through tomorrow... Should be interesting to see what happens early in Round 2...

If you're the Rams right now, are you kicking yourself you didn't go another direction at #1 and snag Jimmy today? No way they could have seen that coming, but you gotta wonder what else they coulda done... Take Regis Benn NOW and give Bradford one damn weapon out wide...

Broncos... Huh. I guess I'm not mad at em... I don't buy Colt in most offenses and I understand a lot of people are probably rubbed the wrong way by Jimmy but... Wow. I'm not gonna hammer on it, because everyone shoulda known somebody would fall in love with Tim in interviews and workouts and overdraft him.

Dez...
pimp.gif
And all you Boys fans were freaking out that Jerry hadn't made his splash yet...

Jerry Hughes with Dwight Freeney... Get after em, fellas...
Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

.....no hate, but why do people see Mike Irvin as some sort of "great" mentor (off the field)?  I don't get it.   
I think it's just more that he's been there and fought through his struggles and problems and come out on top of it... There's no legal issues with Dez. He's just kind of a clown... Say what you will about Michael, but all indications are he worked harder than anybody out there to maximize his ability... Dez just needs somebody to hammer on him about the small things, and I think Mike is a good fit for that... Mike had his issues, but I think he gets it.

Rams coulda had Jimmy at a fraction of the price they are going to have to shell out for Bradford...and I forsee a LENGTHY holdout....

good insight on Mike Irvin....maybe he and Deion can keep Dez on the straight & narrow....if he pans out, he's gonna make a splash.  I have my doubts cause a lot of these knuckleheads have a hard time breaking old habits....but the upside is CLEARLY there.  Great snag @ #24 by Jerruh...

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

Jerry Hughes?

I like the pick
You should. Jerry is a good dude on and off the field. He will be a great fit in the Colts defense. Indianapolis just picked up a new fan!

Hindsight's always 20/20 and they weren't getting the offers they wanted for the #1 pick. But I agree, they're probably scratching their heads wondering how different they would have approached things. Stoked the Cowboys got Dez. Mike will (hopefully) set Dez straight, got a good feeling about the pick.

Broncos had a good 2nd round.

Originally Posted by Put em up

im only a fan of denver now bc of family, but what McDaniels is doing over there is disgusting.

cuts ties with
- Culter
- Marshall
- Mike Nolan(brings D that was ranked 27th to top 10 in one yr)

Aquires Quinn(2nd string future), resigns Horton(starter), then turns around and draft Tebow, for what? like seriously for what? what will this guy bring to the table in the next 3 yrs?
He wont beat out Quinn or Horton for playtime. Is this a charactor choice? ok so what Timmy gonna give pregame speeches about heart and soul?

That whole team needs improvement in every area, DL, LB's, DB, OL, and WR need more playmakers but Josh drafts another QB? what sense does that make? dumb on so many levels.

I wouldnt be shocked if this idiot drafts another Rb today...while he has knowshown(1st round pick last yr), Buckhalter(signed last yr), and Arrington(signed this year)

I mean Dan William, Jerry Hughes, Daryl Washington, Brain Price, Sergio Kindle still on the board but he goes with Tebow...man i just dont understand.

but i said it once ill say it again, McDaniels has 3 yrs max and hes outta there.

please stop calling that man "Horton"

Originally Posted by young dr0

laugh.gif
Benn isn't going to be a steal ... he couldn't even produce in that bum *** conference.
Juice Williams is the worst high-major quarterback in history.

laugh.gif
Benn isn't going to be a steal ... he couldn't even produce in that bum *** conference.

Just stop. It's amazing Benn put up the #'s he did with Juice as his QB. He will have a better career than Demaryius Thomas. 
And Mike Mayock was money last night...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

laugh.gif
Juice Williams is the worst high-major quarterback in history.
I'll give you that one.  I just dont know ... if he turned out nice it wouldn't surprised me ... b/c he has the size / skill but I unno

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

laugh.gif
Just stop. It's amazing Benn put up the #'s he did with Juice as his QB. He will have a better career than Demaryius Thomas. 
And Mike Mayock was money last night...

[table][tr][td]
Arrelious Benn  #9  WR
[/td][td]
[/td][/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]2009 STATS[/td][/tr][tr][td]RECEPTIONS[/td][td]YARDS[/td][td]TOUCHDOWNS[/td][/tr][tr][td]38[/td][td]490[/td][td]2[/td][/tr][/table]
eek.gif

YES !!! AMAZING !!!

laugh.gif

%%+*$ !!!

Back
Top Bottom