2010 NFL Draft Completed! T-MINUS 362 DAY Till 2011 NFL DRAFT (1st page update w/all pick)

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

RB, OL are the two KEY areas left to address for NE. after that, DB and DL, and the rest is all gravy imo

Bruce Campbell is still on the board, could really develop into a beast, but issues. 
If there would be any RB to take, It would be McKnight, There's been reports about dwyer and his weight. 

i think if they wanted a RB they would of made a move already. 

Next Year they have 2 picks each in the 1st & 2nd round, Unless Maroney wakes up and realize thats He's in the NFL. 

But 2011 will most likely have Ingram, Royster & DeMarco Murray. 

barring a Huge Raiders Turn around, they can get a nice RB next year. 

Mardy!
pimp.gif

Nice pick of Mardy, in my mind I was hoping the Steelers didn't take a WR yet and would've gotten him this round. Please go DL or CB the rest of the way, no other positions

I had to switch the channel, his voice was freaking me out, can't handle that before I have my coffee

Whats the allotted time for picks for rounds 4-7? I'm watching the picks on Draft Tracker and it seems like its going really quick.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Whats the allotted time for picks for rounds 4-7? I'm watching the picks on Draft Tracker and it seems like its going really quick.
5 MINS

Raiders take combine freak Bruce Campbell....Al Davis could only resist for so long
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom