********2010 NFL DRAFT TALK********

All opinions especially in St. Louis are leaning towards Suh. I still am not convinced, though.

More than likely St. Lous will go after a QB..but unless they plan on starting him immediately over Marc Bulger I would go with Ndamakong Suh and revamp thedefense...

Suh is a beast and I'm sure he will make a huge impact for them if they keep him healthy and motivated.

Rams should have started contract negotiations w. Suh by 4:30 this afternoon....jk

None of the QB's projected to go in the 1st round are overly impressive....I know there's going to be a lot of pressure on the Skins to draft a QB inthe 1st, but I hope they REALLY lean in the direction of taking an OL with their 1st selection. They are currently sitting in the 4th slot, so if they thinkthey can recoup some picks...trade down. No harm in getting depth through more picks.

tim-tebow-nfl-bound-maybe.jpg

Man with taking Carricker and Long in back to back years, can they risk taking another down lineman with the thinking that he could be a bust too?

Sheesh lol

Originally Posted by Statis22

Man with taking Carricker and Long in back to back years, can they risk taking another down lineman with the thinking that he could be a bust too?

Sheesh lol

i think they should take kong suh though. the lions drafted cj after having more obvious needs

Originally Posted by mrarmageddon

Originally Posted by JumpmanJordanAddict89

i want raiders to go DENFENSE
I'm sure Taylor Mays runs a great 40 and reps 225 like a lineman. How can Al resist?

Because he's not a WR. Dez is going to the Raiders.

All I can hope for is that Suh falls to the Lions. We need a dominate tackle in there on the defensive side of the ball that can move better than GradyJackson. I think the Rams go QB. Sure there aren't any high prospects but they need to replace Bulger badly.

Back
Top Bottom