2010 Nike Air Foamposite Pro - Chocolate-mocha-white

nike-air-foamposite-pro-chocolate-mocha-1.jpg

The Pearl Foams just released but coming soon is a Retro of the Royal Foamposite as well as the introduction of the Metallic Pewter Foamposite One and Electric Green Foamposite Pro. Falling before, after, or in-between those releases is this new colorway of the Air Foamposite Pro in Chocolate Brown and White. This sample was spotted at ‘Sneak and Eat 2010′ in Chicago this past Sunday and while a release hasn’t been confirmed, this new colorway is certainly an interesting development at the very least. Brown has never been used on a Foamposite Pro or One but has made its way on another Foamposite basketball sneaker, the Nike Air Total Foamposite Max, but that variety came adored with a gum upper and sole for a more workboot look. Chocolate Brown is the primary color of the upper with a lighter mocha shade taking the lace placket and ankle collar, with a white swoosh and bottom sole. So what do you think of this colorway? Take another look after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more information, and let us know if you’d consider copping the Chocolate Foamposites. via modernnotoriety.

nike-air-foamposite-pro-chocolate-mocha-white-01.jpg

sick.gif

nike-air-foamposite-pro-chocolate-mocha-1.jpg

The Pearl Foams just released but coming soon is a Retro of the Royal Foamposite as well as the introduction of the Metallic Pewter Foamposite One and Electric Green Foamposite Pro. Falling before, after, or in-between those releases is this new colorway of the Air Foamposite Pro in Chocolate Brown and White. This sample was spotted at ‘Sneak and Eat 2010′ in Chicago this past Sunday and while a release hasn’t been confirmed, this new colorway is certainly an interesting development at the very least. Brown has never been used on a Foamposite Pro or One but has made its way on another Foamposite basketball sneaker, the Nike Air Total Foamposite Max, but that variety came adored with a gum upper and sole for a more workboot look. Chocolate Brown is the primary color of the upper with a lighter mocha shade taking the lace placket and ankle collar, with a white swoosh and bottom sole. So what do you think of this colorway? Take another look after the jump and stick with Sneaker News for more information, and let us know if you’d consider copping the Chocolate Foamposites. via modernnotoriety.

nike-air-foamposite-pro-chocolate-mocha-white-01.jpg

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

aren't these like the sample foams from years back?

Nike will be dumb to release these anywhere near Pearl #s

30t6p3b.gif

aren't these like the sample foams from years back?

Nike will be dumb to release these anywhere near Pearl #s

why would they produce a c/w like this that they KNOW will sit?? whoever pays retail for these, i got some stuff i wanna sell u too, lol!

mshn4p.gif

why would they produce a c/w like this that they KNOW will sit?? whoever pays retail for these, i got some stuff i wanna sell u too, lol!

mshn4p.gif

Even if those released as a HOH/hyperstrike they'll still set.

One pair of Foams I'd have to try to make myself like, and not worth the effort.

Don't do it Nike.

Even if those released as a HOH/hyperstrike they'll still set.

One pair of Foams I'd have to try to make myself like, and not worth the effort.

Don't do it Nike.

These were samples from a few year back...

The first sample pics surfaced back when Nike released those Tan/Bone-colored Foam Max's and the Mocha-colored Foam Max's back in '05...

I'm not a big fan of this colorway tho...

These were samples from a few year back...

The first sample pics surfaced back when Nike released those Tan/Bone-colored Foam Max's and the Mocha-colored Foam Max's back in '05...

I'm not a big fan of this colorway tho...

Back
Top Bottom