2010 Nike Doernbecher Freestyle Project VII (via SneakerNews.com)

Nike Doernbecher Freestyle VII

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-2-570x414.jpg

Air Jordan III by Cole Johanson, age 11 (pictured with Nike designers Jayson Mayden and Jake Van Damm)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-3-570x414.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 by Tony Signorelli, age 11 (pictured with Nike designers Tinker Hatfield and Emily Schaefer)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-4-570x414.jpg

Nike SB P-Rod 2.5 by Cooper Ladd, age 10
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-5-570x414.jpg

Nike Free Run+ by Shelby Lee, age 12
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-6-570x414.jpg

Nike Air Max Zenyth by Marykate Hughes, age 17 (pictured with Nike designer Fanny Ho)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-7.jpg

Nike Zoom Vomero+ 5 by Claire Logue, age 16 (pictured with Nike designer Laure Myre)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-8-570x414.jpg

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-9-570x414.jpg

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-10-570x414.jpg

--
More Photos >>

Nike Doernbecher Freestyle VII

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-2-570x414.jpg

Air Jordan III by Cole Johanson, age 11 (pictured with Nike designers Jayson Mayden and Jake Van Damm)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-3-570x414.jpg

Nike Air Force 1 by Tony Signorelli, age 11 (pictured with Nike designers Tinker Hatfield and Emily Schaefer)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-4-570x414.jpg

Nike SB P-Rod 2.5 by Cooper Ladd, age 10
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-5-570x414.jpg

Nike Free Run+ by Shelby Lee, age 12
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-6-570x414.jpg

Nike Air Max Zenyth by Marykate Hughes, age 17 (pictured with Nike designer Fanny Ho)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-7.jpg

Nike Zoom Vomero+ 5 by Claire Logue, age 16 (pictured with Nike designer Laure Myre)
--

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-8-570x414.jpg

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-9-570x414.jpg

nike-doernbecher-freestyle-7-10-570x414.jpg

--
More Photos >>

This has turned out to be a nice project for Nike. Anything for charity and for the kids is appreciated.

This has turned out to be a nice project for Nike. Anything for charity and for the kids is appreciated.

I always look forward to seeing the kids designs. Though, the finished product isn't always for me it's cool to see.

I always look forward to seeing the kids designs. Though, the finished product isn't always for me it's cool to see.

Originally Posted by heelntoe wit my nyks

this...

the DB AM95's are
pimp.gif
tho

this...

the DB AM95's are
pimp.gif
tho

i love how the kids work on these projects, but i never like the shoes...it's too much for me...but huge props to them. Always wanted my own sneakers.

i love how the kids work on these projects, but i never like the shoes...it's too much for me...but huge props to them. Always wanted my own sneakers.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

the DB AM95's are
pimp.gif
tho
till this day the db am95 are one of the best ever made imo, thats a sick shoe, i been looking for a pair forever.. all the shoes look cool im loving the af1, the quality looks good

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

this...

the DB AM95's are
pimp.gif
tho
till this day the db am95 are one of the best ever made imo, thats a sick shoe, i been looking for a pair forever.. all the shoes look cool im loving the af1, the quality looks good

Back
Top Bottom