2010 NIKE RETRO SAMPLES (PICS!!!)

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by SinnerP

Max perhaps?
Nah, too orange for max orange.........hmmmm......orange....
tongue.gif

grin.gif
laugh.gif

How about "Orange Blaze"...?
nike-air-max-90-orange-blaze-spring-2010.jpg

thanks for the pics! interesting to see some bright neon orange 95s, slates and comets
happy.gif

went there a few weeks ago they had the green spark 1/2 cents right next to the Bo Trainer's (Navy and also Red) guess someone bought them out

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

-Those 95's are indeed the "Comets"
5a235778e628ec8149250efeaad2a1af276c299.pjpg
(Tiger fist pump despite facial injuries from supermodel wife)

So glad I didn't get those Hot Red 95s now.

LOL at Neons AGAIN. I wonder if the air bubble will get even smaller....lol

I'll most likely be passing on the neons, however the comets, ______ oranges, and slates will be mine......

...... Unless they are as uncomfortable as recent 95s have been.

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

"1C3M4M,"

Your efforts are extremely appreciated my dude.

"Smaller" bubble or not, both o.g. colorways of the 95s are coming home (x2 each).

Reliving '97-'98 FTW!

"F" THAT, do you see those Neon Orange 95 pair? That is the resurrection of the original Neon Yellow 95 right there! Old school feel in 2010. I willbe coppin 2 maybe 3 times on that colorway.

i buyin both colorways of the griffeys, i used to have the silver/black and the white/navy blue back in the days.

Aye ok then.........

95s will be copped as will the pippens if they can be had for a reasonable enough price

passed by that spot a few days ago myself...didnt get an opportunity to take pics...
pimp.gif
stuff looks good in pics, better in person

By the way, Where in BK is this store? Hit me up and let me know. I haven't been to Fulton in a minute.

And did anyone else notice there is an extra eyestay on the tongue of the Neon Orange 95s and Comets? Maybe it's the reflection of the glass, but it sureis in the right position. That would be weird to do that at this stage in the 95 line.

Originally Posted by NYCZ ILLEST

By the way, Where in BK is this store? Hit me up and let me know. I haven't been to Fulton in a minute.

And did anyone else notice there is an extra eyestay on the tongue of the Neon Orange 95s and Comets? Maybe it's the reflection of the glass, but it sure is in the right position. That would be weird to do that at this stage in the 95 line.

theres but soo many spots on fulton wit that setup...if you walk down the strip, you will find it...

Sorry guys, havent been keppin up with this thread. To everyone that is lookin for this spot, its right across the street from Payless. You have to take picson the low low, or ol dude will kick you out of his store (he did that to me the first time I tried). If you post pics, plz tag em, dont want any lurkerstaking whats ours!!! NT squad up!!!! lol

Back
Top Bottom