2010 Nike Vomero 5

Double dribble.

Quick side story, I loved that game (assuming that was the reference). I had my friends over and we'd play NES for sleepovers and we'd hook it up to my stereo. Then in the morning I would wake up and turn it on and get to that dunk screen and turn the volume up to 11 and wake them up with the ANT-ANT-ANT-CKHUUCHUU!!! of that animation :lol:

1715182229039.jpeg

Did they really sell out in almost all sizes?!

This is the cw I’ve been wanting to actually run in.

This is pissing me off because I'm doing everything I can to avoid buying these joints. I tried them out and they are too flimsy for me, but I'm a sucker for monochromatic colorways. I have some LiquidCell Optics in a tennis ball color and had the Why Nots in that same color as well as the bright orange. Love these colorways of Vomeros. Hoping to sit on the sidelines but I am one bad decision away from getting a pair to keep this time. I had the red ones a few months back but $160 is way too much.

Hoping (not) that these vapor greens drop on NDC. Need to figure out how to get a discount code lol

Quick side story, I loved that game (assuming that was the reference). I had my friends over and we'd play NES for sleepovers and we'd hook it up to my stereo. Then in the morning I would wake up and turn it on and get to that dunk screen and turn the volume up to 11 and wake them up with the ANT-ANT-ANT-CKHUUCHUU!!! of that animation :lol:

1715182229039.jpeg

Never heard of it until now lol

Oneness is usually my go-to for their flash promos. I really hope that’s a pseudo sellout!

Back
Top Bottom