2010 Official Boxing Thread: Soto/Antillon, 2010 Fight of the Year.

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

Sergio is nice but, he just landed the perfect punch.

He would get outclassed by Floyd, even at 160
Every fighter would get outclassed by Floyd.

Originally Posted by Proshares

I felt the worst chill watching Paul go down. I'm glad that he looks and seems to be OK.
Bro I leaped out my chair yelling expletives...since he's tall the visual is much more
eek.gif
crashing down like that. Paul wasn't looking for a long fight...

You all know how Freddy Roach and Pac think after people coming off a big loss, but what do you think if they decide to fight Williams next?

would it still intrigue you to see it after this knockout?

Sergio is nice but, he just landed the perfect punch.

He would get outclassed by Floyd, even at 160

Sit down g @160. I take it your buzzin right now. Respect to Paul for an interview.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

You all know how Freddy Roach and Pac think after people coming off a big loss, but what do you think if they decide to fight Williams next?

Manny got power, but not THAT kinda power. Stay away from both at all costs. But I WOULD like to see him challenge Sergio...or Floyd.

Originally Posted by MFr3shM

Their camp would be crazy to fight Williams.

I'd rather see Paul/Manny fight at 147 than anything above that. Would still watch it.

They'll fight Sergio at 152 for his 160lb belts
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rayfizzle

Originally Posted by maddog345

Sergio put Paul to sleep. Paul was fighting a good fight until he got hit with that mean left.

No he wasnt 
For his style, he was. Paul isn't gonna stay on the outside & beat you that way.

Sergio put Paul to sleep. Paul was fighting a good fight until he got hit with that mean left.
dont ever watch another boxing match. check out mma

Do you guys think this loss will force Paul to utilize his jab and his reach more in the future?

laugh.gif

Paul vs Cotto?
Paul vs Angulo?
Paul vs Berto?

I'd be up for em all

Kinda funny how Punisher loses, now no one is good enough to fight Sergio, but it becomes easier to see who we would like Paul to fight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
Did you really think Paul was gonna change his style for this fight?

its never too late to throw a jab...

I just dont know why he came out wingin all those wild hooks. I can see throwin a buncha straight punches but those hooks were beggin for counters....

Originally Posted by aepps20

Do you guys think this loss will force Paul to utilize his jab and his reach more in the future?
He needs to focus more on keeping that right hand up by his grill than a jab.

Originally Posted by EAGLE 0N

Originally Posted by aepps20

He needs to focus more on keeping that right hand up by his grill than a jab.
This is very true.  I just figured his offense was his defense.

Originally Posted by tim teufel

laugh.gif
Did you really think Paul was gonna change his style for this fight?
just messing with u man. it was too early in the fight to know anything. it was a lucky shot that landed.

Martinez is fighter of the year and this fight will most likely prevent him from getting big money fights.

Back
Top Bottom