2010 Philippines National Elections

i just want the elections to push thru, that it be credible, and that i dont have to wait long in line cuz some jejemon in front, wearing a jejecap made drawings in the ballot thus voiding it.

^
laugh.gif

President: Aquino
Vp: Roxas 65% Binay 35%

Senator:
Estrada,
Revilla,
Lapid ( pang action star)
Lim,
Querobin (pang gera)
Defensor Santiago (pang away)
Hontiveros,
cayetano (pa gandahan)
Marcos  (para may discount kay borgy)
Acosta (teacher)
enrile (dahil sa xpiry ng load)
sotto (Kapatid ni vic)

My reasons for voting this people are fake. But in the real world sadly people vote for this reasons alone..
frown.gif

done making my vote count! was in line since 1:45pm and casted my vote round 3:30pm...

if we can stand in line for a pair of fresh kicks im sure we can stand in line to make history!!!

Originally Posted by superswag

done making my vote count! was in line since 1:45pm and casted my vote round 3:30pm...

if we can stand in line for a pair of fresh kicks im sure we can stand in line to make history!!!

^ co-sign

Originally Posted by nicekick81

^ co-sign
^ Co-sign indeed.
I voted in 10 mins., and I put my ballot in the PCOS machine! 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

surprisingly, mayor jejomar binay's leading the vice presidential race in the latest partial & unofficial results....

i never thought i'd live to see the day that the philippines will elect its 1st ever black vice president...

this is history baby!!!!!

surprisingly, mayor jejomar binay's leading the vice presidential race in the latest partial & unofficial results....

i never thought i'd live to see the day that the philippines will elect its 1st ever black vice president...

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

LMAO!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom