2010 REEBOK UPDATES

can you post pics blitzkrieg? is it his current shoes? i remember he used to wear s. carter bb mid but since reebok stopped producing those my info might be REALLY outdated...

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg

guys... inquire lang po... ano tawag sa reebok na sinusuot ni jamal crawford at san nakakabili...

tnx in advance

it's been a while since the last time i posted here.hehe. let me help you dude
smile.gif

http://img.blog.yahoo.co....62_1693_4?1264830066.jpg

in terms of availability, i think its not here.yet.hihi.

its called the REEBOK ATR MAKE IT RAIN MID. hth!
wink.gif

THANKS RED

bring back "The Blast".
happy.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]it's the length of one day.
One Half.
One shot clock.
This number is my promise,
to dominate every moment

24[/color]

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

Originally Posted by blitzkrieg

guys... inquire lang po... ano tawag sa reebok na sinusuot ni jamal crawford at san nakakabili...

tnx in advance

it's been a while since the last time i posted here.hehe. let me help you dude
smile.gif

http://img.blog.yahoo.co....62_1693_4?1264830066.jpg

in terms of availability, i think its not here.yet.hihi.

its called the REEBOK ATR MAKE IT RAIN MID. hth!
wink.gif

THANKS RED
dude, those came out last year and went on sale.

make it rain yao edition (black,red toe) and all black are on sale at royal sporting house festival mall. Php3500 if I'm not mistaken, not sure about the sizes though. 1st ever post and it's to help a fellow sneakerhead, hope it brings good karma and helps me get my mitts on some dark knights.
laugh.gif

welcome to NT sir...im sure your karma would come back...hintay ka lang
smile.gif
enjoy your stay here...

Originally Posted by gwapio

do you guys know if there's omni pumps here in the philippines? thanks!
there was....only a dozen of pairs on a blue colorway of which the biggest size is 10us. man. there's another cw coming out soon but just the same, only a dozen pairs.

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by gwapio

do you guys know if there's omni pumps here in the philippines? thanks!
there was....only a dozen of pairs on a blue colorway of which the biggest size is 10us. man. there another cw coming out soon but just the same, only a dozen pairs.
do you know where they sell it? i only know one reebok store, the one in megamall. are they selling it there also? do you also know when they are coming out? i hope theres a size 12us.

^there's a reebok store here in festival mall in alabang that sold those omnilites as well. but according to the staff the biggest size they received is a US sz10...

hth

Originally Posted by superswag

^there's a reebok store here in festival mall in alabang that sold those omnilites as well. but according to the staff the biggest size they received is a US sz10...

hth

^^Festival ALabang ...

You know, I have absolutely no idea now where I can find a Reebok store here. I remember there was one in Shang, but then it seems as if it's not there anymore...
How much are the Kamikaze's and Pumps though? Anyone know? Are they worth it?

Just found this thread.  Am digging those Questions and now looking for Answer IVs and VIIIs.  Anybody care for a hook up for a pair of 9s?

The Kamikaze and Blast kicks definitely bring back good old PBA memories.  Abarrientos and David rocking them and the PG battles were  
pimp.gif

is the reebok store in megamall like the OG reebok storein the PI?i swear it feels like it's been there forever,

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

is the reebok store in megamall like the OG reebok storein the PI?i swear it feels like it's been there forever,
i believe it is, bro.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

i see,it feels like some of their stock has been there forever too
i agree. they have some good stuff poppin' every now n then which everyone hardly notice. hope they drop 'em dee brown omnilite pumps this year.
happy.gif

sir miko both the black and white cw's? will they be selling only upto sz10 again on this drop?

Back
Top Bottom