2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Originally Posted by hellomarco

does reebok megamall still have pumps? when's the release of the kamikaze 2010s?
blk kamikazes are available @ reebok megamall w/ 20% discount.

kamikaze's also sold at other distributors like royal sporting house,with the 20% discount as well!
smile.gif

Originally Posted by crazyforkicks

kamikaze's also sold at other distributors like royal sporting house,with the 20% discount as well!
smile.gif
went to powerplant this afternoon and saw both colorways of the kamikazes and reverse jams @ 20% off already @ the shoe shop(?) in front of adidas.

looks like all the new items of reebok are automatic on sale.
also saw the black kamikaze in sm sucat dept store. P5295 is the regular price. less 20%
just do the math
smile.gif

Originally Posted by miko0412

Originally Posted by urbandubista

reebok-pump-omni-dee-brown-1.jpg
i think i now know why it's hot this march..
D O P E !

two colorways at reebok mega mall. one is dominant blue and the other is multi colored (forgot what it actually looked like) 4.7k is the price if my memory serves me right. would've bought these if they weren't too narrow in the toe box for me.

Originally Posted by Swooshie5

i now concur miko. this one's too hot to handle. found my hands on these. now i regret not copping this last week. i fear wont see this pair on racks anymore.

this shoe was on display at toby's mega mall when i dropped by there earlier. didn't  ask for the sizes though

Originally Posted by jau014

looks like all the new items of reebok are automatic on sale.
also saw the black kamikaze in sm sucat dept store. P5295 is the regular price. less 20%
just do the math
smile.gif
its the all black.

the white/blue kamikazees are also here. reebok mega mall, toby's shang, athelete's foot gale... forgot the other stores

Originally Posted by hplar11

Originally Posted by miko0412

reebok-pump-omni-dee-brown-1.jpg
i think i now know why it's hot this march..
D O P E !

two colorways at reebok mega mall. one is dominant blue and the other is multi colored (forgot what it actually looked like) 4.7k is the price if my memory serves me right. would've bought these if they weren't too narrow in the toe box for me.
Not bad at P4.7k.  I hope they retro the Shaq series though if they can

really?! kamikazees are now evident in shops? ho ho ho! i was mouth-watering during a game earlier as one of miko's friends was wearing the black kamikazees. dope! now ima search for the white/blue. thanks hplar11. wil surely visit the stores you mentioned.

^4.7 was already the sale price (20% off). i really liked them, they just didn't fit well with my wide feet.

^no prob bro. funny how i saw a lot of white/blues and just saw 1 black (forgot where). now it's your turn to make their mouths water. they are also on sale (20% also forgot the price lol)

urbandubista: time for your avy to come to life
pimp.gif

hplar11: is this the multi colored omni lite you saw?

(courtesy from sir toots)
moz-screenshot-4.jpg
moz-screenshot-5.jpg

Where can I see that multi-colored omni lite? if that is already available here? Looks good in pic.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom