2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Originally Posted by jrjmd

saw some zigtechs and tried them on and walked on the store for a good 15-20mins and they are great!
smile.gif

made of light materials (its a little heavier than the zkVs)

love the fit with jeans

the sole wasnt slippery as first taught of but if you will use it for walking or marathon it seems that it wont last long. it seems like shoes for the gym or pang mall lang, but i guess we will never know until someone abuses it
smile.gif
definitely if you use it often in asphalt or cement and your prone to heel dragging i guess the rubber wont last.

when i walked around the store using it, it was so comfy. it reminded me of a very comfy nike free shoe with more weight. the nike free makes u feel like your barefooted sometimes with its weight. with this one you know you have a shoe on but is not at all heavy. it also feels tall but dont worry of spraining your foot coz its sole is so wide. expect a lot of scuff marks on the sides thou because its very very wide...if ill be looking for a new training shoe for the gym and for running on a well paved area like BHS i guess it would be a nice shoe to have. its also a nice alternative to the pacquiao sc2010s
smile.gif

the other CW i saw...

image049t.jpg

image046s.jpg

image047q.jpg

it's good that reebok phils are bringin them in. it's a steal for less than P5k

bro wat store did saw this zig tech?

^^^

Jeff good photos and mini review, umm is that in footlocker or finsihline, or probably champs?...

Guys who are asking the answer to your questions is right up here ^^^

Thanks...

sorry double post, thanks toots for making us knowledgable of this coming drop. it would be something new to look forward to.

mansarati, supaugly,
the zigtechs were from footlocker. i think toots was able to say that the zigtechs would be available on our market in june or july.

thanks monase, btlgrnd and toots,
toots it was from footlocker. from the stores here in the US only footlocker and footaction has them. i havent been to a finishline so im not sure if they have them too.

Zigtech should be out June/July 2010. Pretty cool kicks. They're hella comfortable and should be an autocop once it's available. Check out my posts on the shoe.

thanks Jeff, yup June/july indeed...

Martin whats good? Anyway have a good one and keep the blog rollin... as always...

Thanks for the pics as always gishtar. Those pumps go higher than 9.5 this time? Dude, you know that store in front of salon one? Star sports yata yun? Do they have any new Li-nings? Inaabangan ko yung BD Dooms eh.
happy.gif
sorry OT.

i hope they do release them pump twilight zone! was able to try one and surprisingly they were very light...and if they do release hope that the discount still applies!
smile.gif

03242010258.jpg

Back
Top Bottom