2010 REEBOK UPDATES

Passed by Reebok Megamall this lunch time.. The Dee's are not included for the 20% discount...

(Ano ba talaga kuya?) Hehehe...

awwww...good thing i was one of the early birds. maybe they realized they need to take advantage of the demand..or maybe management decision
frown.gif

sayang

dropped by reebok mega yesterday, and its confirmed.. the same guy/staff who assisted me with my pair with the current storewide sale/discount confirmed that indeed, they received a memo a day after that the pumps are not included in the ongoing discounts/sale
frown.gif

image073g.jpg

reebok pumps still on display at Festival Mall alabang...staff said some of them have almost FSR...just call them up for further questions...

Pump Omni Lite (Dee Brown - White) available at Reebok Festi @ P5,495 
And this one below @ P6,495.

6jn12p.jpg

Originally Posted by foullaw

6jn12p.jpg
^
sick.gif
eyes.gif
grin.gif
 @ the price. but i do like the white/ solar orange pumps. too bad pumps are not included in reebok's 20% off promo.

did the Reebok The Question Mid (yellow / navy) came out here? and where is the main branch of reebok?

Originally Posted by foullaw

6jn12p.jpg

wow that's my old pump!!! hehe would want to cop one but at that price!!!
eyes.gif

^went to reebok megamall earlier... asked about the zigslash and they are not sure yet if it's next month or december....

Reebok Festival:

Two new colorways of Zigtech are now available. White/Silver and White/Orange.

Both colorways of Pump Omni Lite Dee Brown's are also available.

Happy to get the white silver zig energy from trinoma. The black yellow loooks clean too ! Nice batch of new cw!

Back
Top Bottom