2010 STUSSY Sale !!!!!! 3/24Update

Originally Posted by artysm

is it mostly just tees now? the only stussy sample sale i went to was back in '06. do they got button down shirts, bags, outerwear etc?
They got a variety of stuff now. They have a small section of button down shirts from what i've seen. They usually have several bags but notmany usually a small selection of messenger bags and backpacks. Outwear pretty small selection if you are referring to jackets and stuff. But honestly theyusually have a lot more selection in tees than anything else.

I emailed Stussy and they sent me these dates

Sat. Aug 15, Carlsbad High, Carlsbad
Sat. Aug 22, San Clemente High, San Clemente
Sat. Aug 29th, El Dorado High, Placentia
Sun.Aug 30th, Costa Mesa High, Costa Mesa

Sat. Sept. 12th Glendora, Glendora
Sat. Sept 19th North High, Torrance
Sat Sept 26 624 w 28th St, Los Angeles, USC area
Sat Oct. 3rd So. Pasadena High (tentative)
Sat Oct 10th Cal State Fullerton
Sat Oct 17 University California San Diego

Since these came from Stussy this means that they're correct right? The only day I can make it is the one in Glendora.. but theres no address so that meansit would be at Glendora High correct??

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

I emailed Stussy and they sent me these dates

Sat. Aug 15, Carlsbad High, Carlsbad
Sat. Aug 22, San Clemente High, San Clemente
Sat. Aug 29th, El Dorado High, Placentia
Sun.Aug 30th, Costa Mesa High, Costa Mesa

Sat. Sept. 12th Glendora, Glendora
Sat. Sept 19th North High, Torrance
Sat Oct. 3rd So. Pasadena High (tentative)
Sat Oct 10th Cal State Fullerton
Sat Oct 17 University California San Diego

Since these came from Stussy this means that they're correct right? The only day I can make it is the one in Glendora.. but theres no address so that means it would be at Glendora High correct??

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Help anyone?

Paul is a Reseller ph1k85 wrote:

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Any info on this sale? I just drove by around 10am and did not see anything. I live like 5 minutes away.

it was postponed or something

It was actually at Fountain Valley High School, pretty dope setup and merchandise available....for about three bill i re-upped on 10 tees, hoosie, hat, and acrew neck (all UNDFTD), not to bad if u ask me...only complaint i got there at like 2:30 and i guess they start wrappin up stuff aroung then so i had to try toshop fast, next time im comin early

Yes, South Pasadena High School today (10/3/09) until 2pm. As usual, $10 regular Stussy shirts, $20 Undefeated shirts, and more.

Got the flyer of the upcoming schedule (usual time is 10am-2pm but time wasnt printed on the flyer.I've omitted the past dates):
Sat 10/3 So Pasadena High School, Pasadena
Sat 10/10 Cal State Fullerton-Area to be determined
Sat 10/17 UCSD-Library Walk
Sat 10/24 Cal Poly Pomona,Pomona
Sat 10/31 Long Beach State (tentative)
Sat 11/7 El Rincon Elementary,Culver City
Sat 11/14 University California Riverside
Sat 11/21 Irvine High,Irvine
Sun 11/22 Ayala High School, Chino Hill (McCoy Equestrian across the street from the school)

so anyone got info on the area at cal state fullerton? i'm thinkin of checkin it out tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom