2010 "We Are the World" Remake (Pics)

a lot of the folks seemed random, but they doin somethin positive so i cant knock it.

Wyclef tho? lol (not that he was there, just his "passion" while singin some of the parts reminded me of dylan)

still tryna figure out what Nipsey Hu$$le was doing.
dude aint even know the words, dude was high as all hell throwin up the 6 and +#$$...if there gonna let Nipsey up there, they shouldve had my man Waka Flocka Flame lol

2nqveys.jpg
my favorite part is nipsey throwing up crensaw mafia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif
Nah, hopefully your not from LA. If not I'll give u a pass. Nipsey is from 6 owe.. crenshaw mafia (bloods) and 60s (crips) never got along bro. ALOT of blood lost on both ends.

Nipsey was throwin up the 6.

Originally Posted by daddywarbukks

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif
Nah, hopefully your not from LA. If not I'll give u a pass. Nipsey is from 6 owe.. crenshaw mafia (bloods) and 60s (crips) never got along bro. ALOT of blood lost on both ends.

naw brah. he was throwin up dat ms 13 YA DIG!

Originally Posted by GucciMane

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif

LOL. MS13 is a mexican gang.... Nipsey is.... not mexican.....lol.. I hope your joking.  But I'm not gonna turn this into a gang bang thread.

We are the world ftw.

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif

LOL. MS13 is a mexican gang.... Nipsey is.... not mexican.....lol.. I hope your joking.  But I'm not gonna turn this into a gang bang thread.

We are the world ftw.

MS 13 is Salvadorian...

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif

We are the world ftw.
my bad i mean RSC but it slipped my mind , cali yall got so many different B&C's, im from chicago so you know who, who
laugh.gif
, still
pimp.gif
for the nipsey
sighting

2nqveys.jpg
pimp.gif

We are the world ftw.
my bad i mean RSC but it slipped my mind , cali yall got so many different B&C's, im from chicago so you know who, who
laugh.gif
, still
pimp.gif
for the nipsey
sighting
Lol all good fam... Yea I admit it is hard to keep up with.. And yea nipsey was dope for that, cool to see someone come up in a neighborhood so close to mine.

And CHICAGO.. I heard about them gangs out there.. No joke wit it

But lets all keep it moving wit the subject at hand.. We are the world ftw
smokin.gif

this remake sucks. they should've just used their creative juices and made an original tribute to Haiti like Kirk Franklin did. Stop being lazy hollywood. If you wana help. Help. Don't trash classics because you don't want to do the work.

Originally Posted by MidnightMarauder913

still tryna figure out what Nipsey Hu$$le was doing.
dude aint even know the words, dude was high as all hell throwin up the 6 and +#$$
Nipsey is my dude but he was looking funny up there
roll.gif

this thing was turrruble

shoulda kept it OG or tried to at least, 1st half was decent and going good but once the hip hop started it got unbearable.

Back
Top Bottom