2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by Mr718

First off, let me say I'm NOT always on NT and I didn't see a previous post about this.  If it has already been posted, mybad.  I'm just trying to relay information, that's all. Lets hold off our "smart" comments please.  ALL the info is from flightclub.tistory.com.  This site has ALWAYS been on point.  The website is Korean so everything has been translated and may be hard to read/understand. 

16570F154A8ACD1C119A68

Sigh I will say this again... Be patient and wait, JB watching and is tightening up leaks, I told you this several time before but nobody listens... The X's, the IV, XI's, the III, and Some more goodies into 2011 are coming..... Trust me on this, if you don't oh well egg on your face Just wait people, And No this stuff won't be on the Current Calendar either

................Nuff Said For Now

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Sigh I will say this again... Be patient and wait, JB watching and is tightening up leaks, I told you this several time before but nobody listens... The X's, the IV, XI's, the III, and Some more goodies into 2011 are coming..... Trust me on this, if you don't oh well egg on your face Just wait people, And No this stuff won't be on the Current Calendar either

................Nuff Said For Now
QFT....this is what I have caught wind of as well.
nerd.gif

Plus, GreatestGoliath has yet to let NT down with info. 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

If the 10 are releasing next month why are there no samples floating around out there. I feel like marqueesole would have got his hands on a few by now.

If these are all coming out, it is going to be an expensive year.  Do the right thing JB...make it happen!
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ATTENTION CARMELO ANTHONY FANS!!!

I have an authentic NBA basketball autographed by Melo with Upper Deck Authentication and a authentic Jordan M3 all star/olympic version autographed by Melo with Denver Autographs authentication up for sale and/or trade for DS size 13 Jordans.  E-mail me at bradnye14@yahoo.com if you want to see pics and learn more!  

DS SIZE 13 SPACE JAMS, CARMINES, FIRE RED III'S AND ALL STAR XX3'S FOR SALE AND/OR TRADE AS WELL...GET AT ME!

Now that we got the Motorsports over with... LETS BRING SOME CHICAGO 10s... COME ON!!!

10's are coming out I went to footlocker at Lenox mall and the guy was like yeah we getting them we had a whole conversation about them

im really feelin all of these kicks ... def gonna cop the chicago xs ima mad JB hasnt retroed the Xs as much as he done with other shoes the only Xs that do it for me ri now are the steels definitely gonna add the chicagos to my collection

we just have to wait until samples or online sites whom gets shoes early to be for sure that they are dropping.... I'm just as excited as you guys are...

Originally Posted by Keithdajuiceman

10's are coming out I went to footlocker at Lenox mall and the guy was like yeah we getting them we had a whole conversation about them

xJoRDaNHeaD wrote:
Waiting on Pics of thoese Chicago X's...

Hopefully Jb don't butcher them.

Asia wrote:
WE STILL NEED A CONFIRMATION on the RD!!!

I CANT wait ... but ill have to wait to see some more INFO.

we woulda seen samples of the chi towns by now

or maybe they will go the way of the white red 12s

Back
Top Bottom