2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

I just want some ten's on of my grails
pimp.gif

Yall can call me crazy, but i think there a few AJXV and up that tops the 10 easily.
The only 10s i like are basically the city series.
/end rant.

I never had a thing for X's at all
But those Sonics colors just jump out
That green is serious

P.S Thanks GG

whoever says 03 white/cem 3's were good quality obviously didn't start collecting since like last year...majority of them were terrible...creases down the sidewall, glue excess everywhere, etc. then again, in 03 it wasn't as bad as now but people were still complaining then how it doesn't hold up to true blues and blk/cem's.

anyway, if white/cem3's do release and looks good it might be a cop for me in 3 years.

Originally Posted by village1600

i just want the chicago 10s

same here man, same here. If i could only get one sneaker this yr....those would be it. I hate the 1,000+ price tag on feebay for the og's.

"carolina" X's would be nice too. Im not talking about the Ice blue's, but if any new retro X's drop the cushioning needs to feel like the OGs. Thats what made me fall in love with them.

Good looking out GG info is always appreciated. Seattle X's are sick cant wait.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

Originally Posted by GreatestGoliath

Unless something stupid happens Seattle X's Nuff Said
GG always comin through with the info NT needs more members like you: drops info, says NUFF SAID, and doesn't care who believes em

Billy Hoyle wrote:
have the chicago X's been confirmed?

anything but seattle x's. chi x's, orlando x's or any other x's but not seattle. why does jb insist on releasing the worst stuff they can think of. if i copped it would only be for collection purposes but im def not a fan of seattle x's. why would jb change from chi to seattle colorway, yuck!!.

Originally Posted by riddla713

anything but seattle x's. chi x's, orlando x's or any other x's but not seattle. why does jb insist on releasing the worst stuff they can think of. if i copped it would only be for collection purposes but im def not a fan of seattle x's. why would jb change from chi to seattle colorway, yuck!!.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by DBleek

Originally Posted by chillainvillain

indifferent.gif

alright, i took a look at the seattle x's and they are not that bad. for some reason all i could thank of is a retro x that looked like the seattle six rings and that would of been horrible. they still dont compare to the chi x's and if jb scrapped chi x's to drop seattle x's, they are just as stupid as half of nt says they are. the seattle x's look alot better than i invisioned so i will take back the yuck statement. 

If the 3s or 4s come out, I hope the quality will be better than any of the recently released 3 or 4s....

Back
Top Bottom