2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

I want all 3 please
happy.gif

i hope this isnt just all speculation. i will be praying for all 3 to release but i will be content for atleast one of these shoes to retro there all great

I'll cop all 3. I'm a big dude and need another pair of white IVs, been afraid to wear my 99s anymore in fear they're going to crack!

So I've been catching up on this thread...and now the playoff XIII's are in the works!?
eek.gif
If so, count me in..a very necessary cop!
pimp.gif

Time to start saving up........passing on those sad 6's this month so that will help out..........and its time to get my hustle back on

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

At people overlooking JM's post
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Sad, very sad.

He's like 1 of the rare few left on this forum, who has credible sources.

He's the one who said the Space Jams would release on December 23rd, and people discredited, and look what happened.

A lot of people are new and don't know any better
tired.gif

This would help JB make up for all of the other crap that has been coming out in the last year. Come on JB...don't screw this one up too! Make us proud!!!

If true then thats great, and I will have to save up some more money for at least 1 or 2 of these.
On a some what related note, for all the complaining about JB lately you cannot deny that they are putting out heat right now.

Back
Top Bottom