2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

I really don't want to get too excited just yet. But if these do come out...all 3 will be copped for sure.

i will be copping all of them if this is true

just have to wait and see..............................................peace

2010 just seems to be getting better and better for JB.
I can't wait for these releases.

Its their 25th Anniversary....They need to drop that, AND MORE, if they want to resuscitate the image of their brand among sneaker enthusiasts...I hope thisyear turns out alot of releases and they use the SpaceJams as a turning point to finally make some good decisions in the new decade...back to the goodcolorways for retros...

Will wait to see if they do drop. If so I will buy 2 of each.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by authenticguaranteed

Its their 25th Anniversary....They need to drop that, AND MORE, if they want to resuscitate the image of their brand among sneaker enthusiasts...I hope this year turns out alot of releases and they use the SpaceJams as a turning point to finally make some good decisions in the new decade...back to the good colorways for retro
"their brand among sneaker enthusiats" ??? What?

Really? Jordan Brand passed $1 Billion in sales this year and concluded the year with a $175 riot causing release with 100% sell outs in the vast majority oflocations nationwide...

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

BTW...I can confirm that NONE of these releases are confirmed for 2010...

JM

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

Its their 25th Anniversary....They need to drop that, AND MORE, if they want to resuscitate the image of their brand among sneaker enthusiasts...I hope this year turns out alot of releases and they use the SpaceJams as a turning point to finally make some good decisions in the new decade...back to the good colorways for retro

Really? Jordan Brand passed $1 Billion in sales this year and concluded the year with a $175 riot causing release with 100% sell outs in the vast majority of locations nationwide...

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

JM

thanks jm

Really? Jordan Brand passed $1 Billion in sales this year and concluded the year with a $175 riot causing release with 100% sell outs in the vast majority of locations nationwide...

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

JM
Did you not notice the the question mark in the title?
laugh.gif
So what CAN you confirm sir?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Mr718

Jordan Brand is fine...
wink.gif

JM
Did you not notice the the question mark in the title?
laugh.gif
So what CAN you confirm sir?
nerd.gif

x2

White cement III's and IV's as well as Chicago X's and Fire Red IV's are supposedly droppin sometime this year.
no bs.

Back
Top Bottom