2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by Antalonboubmpo

IT's AMAZIN HOW MANY OF US HAVE MARCH BIRTHDAYS THIS CHICAGO 10s FOR MY 16th BIRTHDAY COULD BE AMAZING

So true.............I want a price.........Im thinking $150???

man with all of these bdays near release, it sounds like your parents all got busy on july 4th.  thats what happens when u mix drinking n bbqs

Originally Posted by 35KD

Chicago X will be releasing. One of my boys went down to Portland and even got a chance to look at the 2010 Chicago Xs.

They have had 2 samples before scheduled to release and both were scrapped... What is to make me think they wont do the same thing again???

white cement 4's, cg 11's , and chicago 10's all in the same year .
pimp.gif

my fellow Fishies! PISCES UNITE!  March 14th here....so yes I will be getting III, IV and X fo sho!  Gonna be a good bday for us March babies!

laugh.gif

I hate to rain on the b-day celebrations, but damn, this only shows how young people on the JB Forum are.

Needing that X-Mas and Bday cash to buy kicks.

I get paid monthly, so my bday comes once a month
smokin.gif

i thought that the chicago 10s were the only ones confirmed to release in march, why is every one saying there also copping the IIIs,and IVs

My B-day is March 22 so thats good...cant wait for the X's I have had sources tell me, but I haven't heard anything about the III's or IV's. We'll see.

bad thing bout it is , you gonna have lame people rocking chicago x not knowing whats on there feet andnot knowing how long we waited for this shoe to re-release.....

anyways march 6
turning 21

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

bad thing bout it is , you gonna have lame people rocking chicago x not knowing whats on there feet andnot knowing how long we waited for this shoe to re-release.....

anyways march 6
turning 21
co-sign with the same birthday and turning the same age
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom