2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

Originally Posted by village1600

i thought that the chicago 10s were the only ones confirmed to release in march, why is every one saying there also copping the IIIs,and IVs

Are the 3's and 4's even confirmed?
smh.gif

Originally Posted by bAMAZING

Originally Posted by village1600

i thought that the chicago 10s were the only ones confirmed to release in march, why is every one saying there also copping the IIIs,and IVs
i heard about da chicago 10's a while back, but yeah im with ya i ain't here about da IV's or III's

No samples other than the OLD ONES.... This is all spectulation. My insider told me to not hold your breath....

Originally Posted by jpena0306

Originally Posted by dashoekid21

bad thing bout it is , you gonna have lame people rocking chicago x not knowing whats on there feet andnot knowing how long we waited for this shoe to re-release.....

anyways march 6
turning 21
co-sign with the same birthday and turning the same age
pimp.gif

That's crazy.  I turned 21 last year on March 6.  I know for a fact our birthday is on a Saturday this year, enjoy that %$%+. 
pimp.gif

I really dont see the Xs dropping in March.

If so, then Ill be copping.

None the less im happy. I just dont see them dropping 2 months from now ALL the SUDDEN.

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

None the less im happy. I just dont see them dropping 2 months from now ALL the SUDDEN.

Funny you say that Rico cause niether did i , Last i checked they were a April or June release but things can be switched up at any moment and the man says his boy has the order keyed in for March so i guess it ended up being a march RD .

Oh and If you think that month is random just wait there will be more surprises from JB in 2010 and very unexpected ,
grin.gif

^^^ Cant wait to find out MORE INFO... you know my number.

But , Im gonna ask my lady friend at FNL tomorrow after her monday conference call and see if they said anything about these dropping in March.

Originally Posted by DixxerElixxer

My B-day is March 22 so thats good...cant wait for the X's I have had sources tell me, but I haven't heard anything about the III's or IV's. We'll see.

Originally Posted by Rick2345

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

Funny you say that Rico cause niether did i , Last i checked they were a April or June release but things can be switched up at any moment and the man says his boy has the order keyed in for March so i guess it ended up being a march RD .

Oh and If you think that month is random just wait there will be more surprises from JB in 2010 and very unexpected ,
grin.gif

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by blahzee

Are people still buying GARBAGE QUALITY Jordans?

YUP.  If the quality on the III is like true blues I will be pleased, but if the IV's are like the militarys I will be
mad.gif

Back
Top Bottom