2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

smokin.gif

Coppin' all 3. I am going to be a broke sunuva#@$% this year. I'll be rocking a lot of HEAT though.
laugh.gif

JB is killin the wallets early in the year huh...i hope they ALL come out!...always tryin plan the first 6 months on shoe coppin but then JB comes wit the surprises...

I'll walk the earth for those III's.  Those are my GRAIL.  Have the Blk/Cements but the White/Cements are the ones.  Please Lord.

THIS IS FROM THAT KOREAN SITE. I PUT IT IN GOOGLE TRANSLATE

2010 'Jordan Brand' to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of a variety of products rimitideugeup 'Air Jordan III (3) Retro Slam Dunk 2010' Product of the release was finalized. Recently 'Nike.net' line in 2010 was officially released to the public that the product determined by the current a la carte 'Nike.net' views on the possible.

Retro existing products, as is thought to debut without a big difference. Come to know in the form of a la carte or package will be the release does not have information about this part of the state and carefully packaged to look forward to the walk looks likely to debut.

You 'Air Jordan III (3) Retro Slam Dunk 2010' Product of the release has been confirmed that they did not state a specific schedule is released. As to obtain further information will be updated.2010 'Jordan Brand' to commemorate the 25th anniversary of the release of a variety of products rimitideugeup 'Air Jordan III (3) Retro Slam Dunk 2010' Product of the release was finalized. Recently 'Nike.net' line in 2010 was officially released to the public that the product determined by the current a la carte 'Nike.net' views on the possible.

Retro existing products, as is thought to debut without a big difference. Come to know in the form of a la carte or package will be the release does not have information about this part of the state and carefully packaged to look forward to the walk looks likely to debut.

You 'Air Jordan III (3) Retro Slam Dunk 2010' Product of the release has been confirmed that they did not state a specific schedule is released. As to obtain further information will be updated.

Wow what a good year for Jordan brand. They are really stepping their game. I am just looking forward to the chi x.

hmm i have a home boy that is korean and see if he can translate this for me =D...... they do have a style number that even great

good lord chicago Xs... im gonna have to brave my way through some serious lines to get this... ppl are going to be mobbing over these shoes

Air Jordan 3 Confirmed Via SneakerNews

The Air Jordan III (3) is known primarily for two things; the introduction of the famous Elephant print on the toe and heel, and the fact that it was the pair Jordan wore during his last Slam Dunk Competition win. Rumors have been swirling around about a possible Air Jordan Slam Dunk Pack for 2010 which included the two pairs Jordan wore during his Slam Dunk wins, the Air Jordan II and Air Jordan III. The truth about the AJ SD Package is still up in the air, but we just reported info about an Air Jordan II (2) Sample just a few days ago, and now there is news that the Retro release of the White Cement Air Jordan III (3) has been confirmed for 2010. It’s going to be a crazy year for you Jordanheads, so stay tuned to Sneaker News for updated info. via itsshoestime.

I need all of these in my life! Was going to cop the cement III's, but most of them (even DS pairs) have yellowing plastic on the heel. So I guess, I'll wait.

Chicago X's are going to be crazy if they release.

i think these wont be a pack, but if it is need then still going to copped because of the 3s...

Back
Top Bottom