2010 White/Cement III, White/Cement IV, and Chicago X

pimp.gif

Wow it been nearly a year since i posted, and all i can say if these are confirm than jordan brand is going way to fast, they need to slow down to much for one year

Im not to much a fan of either the IIs or the White Cement IIIs.... I would definitely get me a pair of those IVs and Xs though.

This is going to being to be a great year....................I am really hoping all this is true

SO because Kanye West is wearing 4's and was photographed last summer with them on means they are releasing?

roll.gif

Originally Posted by JordanPP30

SO because Kanye West is wearing 4's and was photographed last summer with them on means they are releasing?

roll.gif

yeah, that means he was wearing a new retro apparently...
laugh.gif

cats acting like there's not clean pairs of 99's out there...
laugh.gif

4302097562_b2d3b424ce_o.jpg

4301349427_60c2725e6a_o.jpg

4301350165_f7c68f2640_o.jpg

eyes.gif

just sayin' man, i don't think just because kanye was spotted wearing a clean pair last year that means they were samples of retro's about to come out... seems kinda stupid to me honestly... i think he just had on a really clean pair from '99, simple as that.

and yeah, i guess i am flossin' a lil' bit, those are prolly my favorite shoes of all time. definitely my favorite jordans of all time... i feel very lucky to have a pair that clean that's actually wearable...
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

just sayin' man, i don't think just because kanye was spotted wearing a clean pair last year that means they were samples of retro's about to come out... seems kinda stupid to me honestly... i think he just had on a really clean pair from '99, simple as that.

and yeah, i guess i am flossin' a lil' bit, those are prolly my favorite shoes of all time. definitely my favorite jordans of all time... i feel very lucky to have a pair that clean that's actually wearable...
pimp.gif

No one believed me about the IIIs and Xs... Watch and see...

Originally Posted by Mr718

Originally Posted by DJ Proto J

pimp.gif

No one believed me about the IIIs and Xs... Watch and see...

you might be right, they may be releasing a retro this year, all i'm saying is i don't think that pic of kanye has anything to do with them...

Back
Top Bottom