Originally Posted by rareair45

Originally Posted by GeNeRaTiOnZ

Originally Posted by 160jordansdeep

/blockquote>HUSTLE ?
this is not the "street" all star 

That made me lol for some reason.

Sorry, I meant he shouldn't knock those overseas "Businesses"
Knocking overseas business? The whole point is to inform the community of what they are buying. There are SO many people that don't what they are purchasing. I may not know the 100% what is going on but I certainly have knowledge of some of the things going down. There have been multiple sources that have stated that these websites have sold fake shoes and some of the products they are sending out now are FAKE. Continued support for these websites will only make buying sneakers and collecting sneakers worse because there are only more and more waves of fakes to come. We have never sold early release products and will not sell early release products period. Please stop informing the community of false information when it isn't true. 

Ok, I retract my previous statement about you selling early release and apologize. I didn't know all those early kicks were for pre orders, but you still have been talking like it's factual they are sending fakes.

Even just now you stated they have been sending fakes. You say multiple sources have stated this? Who's to say those sources are the law on authentic or fake? Are your sources JB/Nike? If that's the case then it's def a different story.

Trying to help the community? Okay, then help us please. Drop the info how you know that they are sending out fake products? People say they're helping, but staying in the dark or just dropping little hints here and there doesn't help.

Helping and creating hysteria are two different things.

Why get dudes who spent good money all scared about their purchase? If you weren't sure you could of just said I'm weary of these kicks, but you came out and said straight FAKE!

Originally Posted by cw2022

Where can I get some legit White Cement 3's 11.5??

the answer is right there! WWW.JUMPMANSNEAKERS.COM
happy.gif

Originally Posted by three2three

160 is still in denial that his Rays XIIIs are fake.

i am not in denial of nothing 
none of the so called experts on here work for nike and when i when to FCNY 2 weeks ago with my own pair i did not see a difference

as i have said 100 times before if i had any idea the pair i had was fake i would have called out the site  

and i dont really trust the judgment of anyone on here expect for a few 

Originally Posted by three2three

160 is still in denial that his Rays XIIIs are fake.

i am not in denial of nothing 
none of the so called experts on here work for nike and when i when to FCNY 2 weeks ago with my own pair i did not see a difference

as i have said 100 times before if i had any idea the pair i had was fake i would have called out the site  

and i dont really trust the judgment of anyone on here expect for a few 

Knocking overseas business? The whole point is to inform the community of what they are buying. There are SO many people that don't what they are purchasing. I may not know the 100% what is going on but I certainly have knowledge of some of the things going down. There have been multiple sources that have stated that these websites have sold fake shoes and some of the products they are sending out now are FAKE. Continued support for these websites will only make buying sneakers and collecting sneakers worse because there are only more and more waves of fakes to come. We have never sold early release products and will not sell early release products period. Please stop informing the community of false information when it isn't true. 

Always trying to take shots at other websites.  It looks like you migrated from the XI thread to here now.  Funny thing is, i have heard stories about your source.

However, unlike you, I am not about taking shots at other ppl.  You keep posting your fake-shoe stories, ppl here can make their own educated decision about what to believe.

I dont even support AR, however, what i dont support even more are sites constantly taking shots at other sites.  Keep playing it off you're like some advocate, its cool.

Always trying to take shots at other websites.  It looks like you migrated from the XI thread to here now.  Funny thing is, i have heard stories about your source.

However, unlike you, I am not about taking shots at other ppl.  You keep posting your fake-shoe stories, ppl here can make their own educated decision about what to believe.

I dont even support AR, however, what i dont support even more are sites constantly taking shots at other sites.  Keep playing it off you're like some advocate, its cool.

sorry to ask if this has been posted, how's the paint of 2011 True blues and white cements? If its better I'll surely cop 2 pairs of BC3s on RD. thanks!  
pimp.gif

sorry to ask if this has been posted, how's the paint of 2011 True blues and white cements? If its better I'll surely cop 2 pairs of BC3s on RD. thanks!  
pimp.gif

wearin my 2011 bc3s everyday since i got em a month ago.. no signs of paint cracking on the black part.. but the white paint underneath the air bubble and heel parts are showing minor hairline cracking.. but overall.. i think paint is the last thing you need to worry about.

wearin my 2011 bc3s everyday since i got em a month ago.. no signs of paint cracking on the black part.. but the white paint underneath the air bubble and heel parts are showing minor hairline cracking.. but overall.. i think paint is the last thing you need to worry about.

Back
Top Bottom